Nothing

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mushkol

Re: Cumming on mom and sister shoes

Post by Mushkol »

Do not back out! Just start cumming their shoes. If you are feeling a bit scared, you can smear ur cum a bit around the insole so its not that visible
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Ilovechunkyboot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:34 pm Hello everyone, I am new here and need help. I have had a boot fetish for at around 8 years now and awakened it with my moms shoes. Lately I have been
"stealing" her and my sister shoes to cum in/on them and sniff them however right before cumming I back out and start feeling bad with myself.
Please tell me if I should keep going with and cum on them or just stop because the cycle never ends.
Maybe you might feel better if you're sharing those heels with other people from here? Especially if they're well worn and smells good. Message me if so.
prizee

Post by prizee »

I cum quite often from my mother's sneakers
Tijamono

Post by Tijamono »

Maybe share some pics of there shoes this would be perfect for the beginning
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

Oh boy. Ya gotta cum in or in those shoes.

It’ll drive you mad if you don’t. You’ll regret not doing it and never knowing the satisfaction you’ll feel versus regret just never knowing at all.
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Show us their collections.
chmc

Post by chmc »

Share some pics of their shoes
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I would...I use to do the l same with my sisters hot heels in the past!!
feetfuckerjeff

Post by feetfuckerjeff »

mflorest3 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:27 am I would...I use to do the l same with my sisters hot heels in the past!!
Dude I feel it. I've been cumming inside my mom sisters shoes for years, and the best part is they walk around in them unknowingly all the time. Also if there is a sub reddit or anyplace similar where I can present my collection I would love it if you could share I'm pretty new to this but so excited I'm dying to trade pics and things