Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Post by DanskoJoe »

I want to know who else has gone into someone else's shoe closet to check out, touch, sniff, or masturbate with the shoes. It could be a relative, friend, or anyone.

I used to sneak off into different female cousins' rooms and explore their shoe closets. I would take boots, clogs, or sandals into the bathroom and masturbate with them. I have also gone shoe exploring in closets at parties and other visits at friend's houses. I even had a sexual fling with the shoes of a teacher when I was a senior in highschool. I worked as a service electrician in the eighties and nineties. I would always check out shoes when alone in the house. I mostly had my fun with female shoes, but occasionally I would find loafers, boat shoes, or even clogs belonging to guys.

Please share your experiences.
strykerone

Re: Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Post by strykerone »

Friends sister , friends mums mostly my mates mum was taking a shower and I waited downstairs. Until I picked up her navy court shoe remove the odour eater and took a long sniff of that slut. I ventured upstairs into her bedroom looking for her shoe I saw her going to a wedding. I can recall the image instantly visualising exactly what I do to that shoe when I find it. I fucked that shoe until I came hard. So yes I have.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

In My Teens and 20's I would sneak into my sister-in-laws shoe closet maybe 70 to 80 times, I even stole 3 pairs of her sexiest heels when there was a party at their place and there where about 20 people there, so she would not suspect me.

Eventually I suspected that she knew about my Heel fetish, and at times she would let me sleep in her bedroom, of course when That happened it was heel fucking heaven.

I have also sneaked into other woman's closets and stole some other really sexy pairs of heels.

I now collect stilettos 4 inch or higher only, with over 200 pairs of designer heels, which include 117 pairs of Louboutin, I would post pics of my collection here, but it seems we cannot post pics here yet
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:57 pm In My Teens and 20's I would sneak into my sister-in-laws shoe closet maybe 70 to 80 times, I even stole 3 pairs of her sexiest heels when there was a party at their place and there where about 20 people there, so she would not suspect me.

Eventually I suspected that she knew about my Heel fetish, and at times she would let me sleep in her bedroom, of course when That happened it was heel fucking heaven.

I have also sneaked into other woman's closets and stole some other really sexy pairs of heels.

I now collect stilettos 4 inch or higher only, with over 200 pairs of designer heels, which include 117 pairs of Louboutin, I would post pics of my collection here, but it seems we cannot post pics here yet
Images can be uploaded to imagebb and inserted links here. I also sometimes climb into my mother's closet, I want to steal suede shoes from there, but I can't decide.

Post by 001 »

Pretty shoes! Personally I prefer the normal/mature/office style 2"-3" heels but appreciate that everybody has their preference. These certainly are some nice looking shoes though. I have a couple of pairs like these but they are not my favourite. Keep it up though!
socialman

Post by socialman »

Dude can i see some vid of you cumming or fucking the roundtoe loubs black patent designs? Those are fucking hot
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Oh yeah for now , right now been going in my friends wife closet, she knows I love her shoes . I had a chance to get one of her shoes , but was to scare to take cause she know I would have taken it . Rub my cock in some of her shoes wish I had more time her shoes need my seed lol
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

I imagine one day having opportunities to sneak into a rich woman’s shoe closet and have my way with all her sexy shoes collection dropping loads and loads each day a different one.
Anyone have such an opportunity?
Would be nice to share pics of their closets and adventures.
Botas_altas1

Re: A escondidas en los armarios de zapatos de los demás.

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I would fuck all the ones you have shown us, with a lot of vice and pleasure.