New shoe fetish girl

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Robe8691

New shoe fetish girl

Post by Robe8691 »

Good evening everyone. This lovely lady has started up an onlyfans that has some good clips of her flats, boots, nylons and flip flops getting cummed on and worn, she’s new to this (and making videos in general) but she’s learning. Lately she’s been a little discouraged that she hasn’t gotten many followers and has questioned if it’s worth continuing (of course through message on OF I have been giving advice, and trying to keep her going. She plans to introduce more shoes/heels and is open to requests. Let’s show her some support to keep her going!! https://onlyfans.com/u234510478?rec=72361612

She plans to include cum dump shoes that are worn every day and loaded up daily.

She has also said she may start selling some shoes used in videos in order to buy more for more content.
dirtyx2022

Re: New shoe fetish girl

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Sneakers will get her followers
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

If you give her a follow and request sneakers I’m sure she will be able to get some clips up of sneakers
Richie

Post by Richie »

I like that she is into flats. I love flats and she has some videos up of them getting filled with cum. At least according to the description. What I don’t really like is that there are no preview of the videos and that you have to tip her just to send her a message. I bought one video. It I think that’ll be it.
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

I will get her to change settings, she is new to this, I have purchased all her clips so far. But she does need some guidance forsure!
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Very expensive for what she is doing. Not my thing
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

My advice is if she could give previews for what she is showing, it would help. It doesn't even have to be action shots or anything, just the shoes involved maybe. The descriptions sadly don't help too much.
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

New videos are up! She took our advice and has begun to include previews and some free pics too!!! She also got some new shoes from a subscriber and she has made it so you can message for free to give suggestions / requests. They are very new to this but looking to give us some good stuff!!
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

She even does one where she’s giving a blowjob while wearing her Nine West pumps, takes a shoe off and spits the cum into the shoe and puts it back on it’s pretty hot.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes!!