Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Post by nsagaa »

A buddy of mine and his 29 y.o. smocking hot sister visited me and stayed the night. My friend was leaving town the next morning and his sister was going with him for a couple of days to help out with seting up his new place. She was wearing skin tight ripped jeans and a pair of purple suede heels. Block heels unfortunately but looked so fucking sexy on her with her white toenails. I thought she would take them off when she got in but she strutted around in them for 2-3 hours, helping me out in the kitchen as I made some snacks. I couldn't get my eyes off of them the whole evening. It was killing me! After preping the snacks and all, we sat down in the living room to have some beers. She eventually took her heels off right by the couch. I was so distracted the whole time thinking about fucking them. After a few hours of drinking and talking, she asked me where she was supposed to sleep. I showed her to her room and the best part was that she didn't pick up her heels. I was so excited! I went back to the living room to talk to my buddy again. Just a couple of minutes later his sister came back. I got so nervous that she would take her heels back but she just took a water bottle from the fridge and ran off. Relief and a harder dick was all I was left with lool. In a few mins, my friend also wanted to dose off. He took the couch which I already knew would happen since his sister already took the guest room. It didn't stop me from borrowing his sister's heels for the night though when he went to sleep :twisted: .
Last edited by nsagaa on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love high heel Pumps
Hatr

Re: Cousin's heels

Post by Hatr »

Do you have some pics?
nsagaa

Re: Friend's sister's heels

Post by nsagaa »

Yes I do. I moved them to my PC so I will post them in a few hours for sure.

I had another encounter last month but with my cousin's heels which I will post soon too
I love high heel Pumps
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

This sounds so good! thanks for sharing nsagaa, cannot wait to see the pictures!
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Tell us more!!!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to upload the pics. Finally got the time. Ask me anything :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Job done

Image Image Image Image
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Found a couple of pics on her instagram wearing them but these are pretty old pics. I was aware of these heels but I never saw them when I used to visit my friend while his sister lived with him. Also posting a recent pic of her showing the latest state of her feet.

Image Image Image
I love high heel Pumps
Bbrode

Re: Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Post by Bbrode »

Amazing
Schuhbesamer83

Re: Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Post by Schuhbesamer83 »

Omg so Hot