Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Friend's sister's heels [Update with pics]

Post by nsagaa »

She came back to our town after helping out my friend last month. But when they were here I hid her water bottle in the kitchen on purpose. She didn’t even notice when they left. After a couple hours of them leaving I messaged my friend that I “found” a water bottle in the kitchen lool. He didn’t seem to care and said I can just keep it but when we talked on the phone the next day he said that his sister loves that bottle and will pick it up when she comes back. That’s why I did it. Hoping she would come back for a fancy-ass water bottle was a stretch but I didn’t find anything else to hide at that time. Anyways it seemed like it worked but unfortunately she didn’t come back. I am thinking of texting her and asking if she wants to pick it up or wants me to drop it off. Maybe that could open up another opportunity to fuck her shoes? I know this sounds pretty desperate but she is so sexy and her feet make me so hard!
I love high heel Pumps
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Job well done I remember fuckin a friend's wife's shoes as I went to use his bathroom she had like 2 pairs in the bathroom man that was the good ol days I jizzed in minutes fucking both pairs
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

amazing pair so sexy and her feets also..nice experience hope you make her come again for 2nd round
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Thanks guys. So I decided to dm her. I said that I’ll be in the area she lives in this weekend for an errand so I can drop off her water bottle on my way back. She agreed. There is a good chance that she will invite me in to have food or something. So I need a plan. Any suggestions?
I love high heel Pumps
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Outstanding job on those heels. Steve Maddens are my favorite, especially when the cum touches the suede. Play it cool when you see her. Perhaps find an opportunity to compliment her on her shoes.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice load running down them
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

you wanna fuck her or just have time withe her heels alone?....you must find a very nice way to send her out of the house or make her take a bath or something...depend how much you want to fuck her shoes...i have some ideas that i made before
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Unfortunately I wasn't able to visit her on the weekend due to some other important stuff but I'll do it next week.

@sandalfan1 Complementing her on her shoes sounds like a great idea. You would think it's an obvious thing to do but I never ever complement women on their shoes since I'm usually just thinking about how to fuck them secretly. But I think I can do it when I meet her next. Not sure if anything will happen but sounds thrilling how she would respond.

@papakias20 I don't wanna fuck her coz she is my friend's sister but I really wanna fuck her shoes. Curious to hear the ideas you have.
I love high heel Pumps
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

take her some coffee and put inside lot liquid so she will run to toilet many times...and she will apologize for that she will also probably feel a bit sick and she can ask you stay to care her a bit .... or you have to make her leave her apartment for a bit ..but I really don't know how...if you go with car just say that you don't feel well and that you have in your car your pills and if she can go take them...park your car but far so you can have 10 minutes alone
heelpenetrator

Post by heelpenetrator »

Wow. This is so hot. Any updates?