What smell is best

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

What smell is best for you?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:59 pm

New shoe smell, fresh leather
14%
Neutral smell
5%
Slight sweaty smell
39%
Moderate funk
27%
Serious nasty funk
15%

Total votes: 163

DanskoJoe

What smell is best

Post by DanskoJoe »

Different shoes have different smells. Some of us like the aroma of new shoes and new leather. Maybe a little sweaty is your thing. Then there are those who like the reeking stench of funk so nasty that the cat would bury it outside. What is yours? Personally I like new shoe or neutral smell. I just can't relate to funk.
Celebshoeman

Re: What smell is best

Post by Celebshoeman »

Voted slightly sweaty, nothing smells better than a leather lined pump recently removed from a nice clean foot after a long day.
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Celebshoeman wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:40 pm Voted slightly sweaty, nothing smells better than a leather lined pump recently removed from a nice clean foot after a long day.
I second this. This is exactly what works for me. Like a smell that is strong enough to be distinctive but not too strong. I didn't think that existed until I was hit with one that was so heavy so strong that it actually turned me off of it. I think there's like a sweet spot degree of intensity that works. Fresh shoe smell has worked for me too but that's more like a secondary option
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I see slightly sweaty is winning so far I agree..
FlatArchLove

Post by FlatArchLove »

My fave is warm and sweaty, for sure. Freshly taken off a sweaty, clean foot.
Still waiting for a partner who'd be into that, though, unfortunately.
Flat Feet very welcum here. ;)
Send me foot-pics.
Send me footwear to cum w/ foot pic.
Anyone welcome to chat. <3
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I prefer the feeling of being warm and slightly wet with sweat, as opposed to the actual smell. But a slight stink of my girls feet inside is a nice touch.
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Celebshoeman wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:40 pm Voted slightly sweaty, nothing smells better than a leather lined pump recently removed from a nice clean foot after a long day.
Yes I agree ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Shoedaddy wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:45 pm I prefer the feeling of being warm and slightly wet with sweat, as opposed to the actual smell. But a slight stink of my girls feet inside is a nice touch.
Mm sexy to hear man. Same with my girlfriend heels/wedges ๐Ÿ˜