Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rollinon24s

Re: Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by rollinon24s »

I really need to narrow down my "Holy Grail" shoes. I will tell two experiences I had with shoes i lusted after for a long time that belonged to someone i wasn't intimate with.

1. In high school i had a crush on this beautiful dark-haired cheerleader, she wore a pair of New Balance 804 cross trainers a lot (2000 era) I worked at a retail store after school, and she started working there also. She wore the NB 804s everyday to work and I was her trainer, so we actually became friends. We flirted a lot and looking back on things, i defiantly had a real chance with her, but my confidence level was low. On graduation night, i went to a big house party where everyone stayed the night, and she was there. When i got to the party, she was barefoot and already a little wasted and basically hooking up with someone that wasn't me! I went into a spare bedroom and i saw her sneakers in the floor next to her bag... I had lusted after these things for nearly 2 years! I snuck them into the bathroom, but i felt like i needed more privacy. I stuck them in down my pants and snuck out to my car, most everyone had passed out or were in other bedrooms. My plan was two have some fun and sneak them back inside. I guess i got a little carried away because while in my car, a lot of people woke up and the house had too much activity for me to sneak the shoes back inside. I panicked and left them in my car and went back inside. She was actually up and said she wanted to go home and asked me for a ride. I agreed and we started getting ready to leave, she got super pissed because she couldn't find her shoes and assumed someone stole them. She walked to my car barefoot and i quickly walked ahead of her to make sure i hid her shoes before she got in. I drove her home and the last time i saw her in person was her walking down her driveway barefoot. She and her family moved that week after graduation and I never saw her again, except on social media. I felt terrible about stealing her shoes, i kept them for many years and they smelled amazing!! I dumped them when i got rid of my shoe stash when i moved out of my parents' house. She unexpectedly passed away a few years ago. She was so sweet and beautiful, never heard what happened.

2. I was a general manager for a powersports dealership for a couple of years and I had a 20 yo Brazilian girl who started working as a receptionist. She was an absolute smoke show and had the best personality. She wore these tan wedges almost every day and she looked great in them! She moved into a sales position, and we would joke that those wedges were her good luck charms. I got promoted to a district manager and didn't get to see her much, but some days she would text me pictures of her feet wearing those wedges and say she was going to sell a bunch because she had on her lucky shoes etc.. I wanted those shoes and her so bad, i was married and really had to check myself a couple of times as our texting got out of hand. She ended up getting a promotion and went to manage a store in another state. She needed a couple of days off, so they sent me to run her store while she was out. I went into her office to setup my laptop and under her desk were those tan wedges!!! I had seen them up close before about a year prior as she asked me to fix the strap on one of them and the wear and tear over that year was something else. These things were so worn out, the bottoms were delicious! Her walking on that sales floor and the asphalt parking lot had really destroyed these babies. I took them home and had a blast multiple times. I brought them back to her office and she continued to wear them often. She ended up going to work for another company and the wedges finally broke a strap. She had texted me the bad news, i asked her if she threw them away and she hadn't yet. I offered to fix them, but she declined my offer because the soles were falling off. I joked and said they were good luck and i'd like to keep one, like a rabbit's foot. We got a good laugh out of that, but she said she would wrap them up for me and let me have them. Of course, she never brought them to me, and I was pushing the line, so i didn't bring it up again. At least i had a few days of fun with those things.

Both stories were for shoes and owners i had lusted after for more than a year. I have so many stories about others that happened quick, but both of these were huge lust victories!
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

I .
Last edited by Shoelooker on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

A few years back, this cute little blonde moved into our neighborhood. She started coming around and hanging out making friends a bit. She showed up one day with her toes done in white, wearing some brown Tory burch Miller sandals. I lusted after they for 2 years, even took them out of her jeep one day and cummed them good and put them back. Then finally about 2 months ago, she gave them to me. I’ve been in heaven ever since haha
curtun

Post by curtun »

My sacred sandal is a stolen red leather sandal from my girlfriend's best friend. I've written the story many times here on the forum. I buy a lot of shoes from Marketplace, but to this day I can hardly find any that are as beat up as this red BASSANO.

The girl has huge big feet in European size 42s, and she's the reason I'm into big feet. I think since I managed to steal them from her, there hasn't been a week since that I haven't enjoyed them. I'll show you some pictures of how used it is:

https://imgur.com/a/zUiz97i
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Like Curtun I’ve told this tale many times too but one of my Grail stories concerns a massively confident attractive 19yr old blonde who was the girlfriend of my girls workmate. I’d seen her a few times over a year or so and I really loved her soft and supple looking well worn white sneakers. She used to pick her boyfriend up when I picked up my girl up but there was never a chance to get close to her sneaks despite me fantasising about them. I don’t recall how it got raised but she even admitted that her sneaks made her feet smell.
One weekend my girls company arranged a corporate away weekend in a hotel, with partners and this girl was there. We were all assembled to do some team building activities and I was dissappointed to see her in boots. She must have read my mind as she declared she was going to put her sneakers on!! For the next 12 hours, going on into a drink fuelled night, I lusted after her sneaks on her pretty feet and her looking sexy all round. Sadly no chance to enjoy them. As the night got late a few of us were left in the bar, my girl had gone to bed and I thought I would too. There could never be a chance with them. And then amazingly, sneaker girl slipped off her sneaks, right next to me, and went off to dance with the remaining people in her white sox. . I was sat two foot from these amazing shoes with no one around. I don’t know what possessed me but I just had to have them. I picked them up and took them to our hotel room. My girl was fast asleep so I took them straight into the bathroom and fucked the hell out of them. They were warm, really moist, beautifully smelly, great feet prints and the most soft leather. I was in ecstasy! All the time pounding them and thinking of this gorgeous girl and how I’m assaulting her sneaks. I had the most amazing five minutes. Then the reality of my idiocy crept in and I realised I’d need to return them. I bet most people on here recognise that feeling? I did return them by placing them outside her room with a note that I thought they were my girls and I’d drunkenly picked them up. I just about got away with it but what an amazing experience. She split with her boyfriend a little while later and I heard she was struggling financially as they had lived together. I was really tempted to help her out in exchange for borrowing her sneaks. A really stupid thing to do that worked out well. So many Grail situations though!
KV16

Post by KV16 »

sneakerfun wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:06 am Like Curtun I’ve told this tale many times too but one of my Grail stories concerns a massively confident attractive 19yr old blonde who was the girlfriend of my girls workmate. I’d seen her a few times over a year or so and I really loved her soft and supple looking well worn white sneakers. She used to pick her boyfriend up when I picked up my girl up but there was never a chance to get close to her sneaks despite me fantasising about them. I don’t recall how it got raised but she even admitted that her sneaks made her feet smell.
One weekend my girls company arranged a corporate away weekend in a hotel, with partners and this girl was there. We were all assembled to do some team building activities and I was dissappointed to see her in boots. She must have read my mind as she declared she was going to put her sneakers on!! For the next 12 hours, going on into a drink fuelled night, I lusted after her sneaks on her pretty feet and her looking sexy all round. Sadly no chance to enjoy them. As the night got late a few of us were left in the bar, my girl had gone to bed and I thought I would too. There could never be a chance with them. And then amazingly, sneaker girl slipped off her sneaks, right next to me, and went off to dance with the remaining people in her white sox. . I was sat two foot from these amazing shoes with no one around. I don’t know what possessed me but I just had to have them. I picked them up and took them to our hotel room. My girl was fast asleep so I took them straight into the bathroom and fucked the hell out of them. They were warm, really moist, beautifully smelly, great feet prints and the most soft leather. I was in ecstasy! All the time pounding them and thinking of this gorgeous girl and how I’m assaulting her sneaks. I had the most amazing five minutes. Then the reality of my idiocy crept in and I realised I’d need to return them. I bet most people on here recognise that feeling? I did return them by placing them outside her room with a note that I thought they were my girls and I’d drunkenly picked them up. I just about got away with it but what an amazing experience. She split with her boyfriend a little while later and I heard she was struggling financially as they had lived together. I was really tempted to help her out in exchange for borrowing her sneaks. A really stupid thing to do that worked out well. So many Grail situations though!
What a story! Did you happen to get any pics of the shoes?
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Damn these stories get my cock so hard. Gahh damn I love it !
juang559

Post by juang559 »

wellwornheelsuk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:55 pm I had an ex girlfriend who had a younger sister. My ex knew all about my fetish, and would indulge me.

Anyway. Her sister owned a pair of black suede heels. I’d see them on her bedroom floor when I walked past her room and fantasise about them.

I mentioned it to my ex over text and one day she had sneaked them out.

We both jerked my dock together into her sisters heels filling them with cum.

Another time we stayed at her mother in laws house when she was on holiday. She had tiny feet and a huge heel collection.

We were playing in bed and she says “do you want to get a pair of her heels” so we walked to her bedroom and sat infront of her closet wanking with every pair one at a time.

Good times
Bro same. My girl right now has let me cum in her twin sisters sandals. In her daughters sandals. She brought me 2 pairs of heels from her aunt and I busted a big load in all the pairs. Best feeling ever
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I'm after friends of mine and/or friends of the ex. I occasionally see these women at parties and such. I've cum in several of our friends' shoes, plus my ex-MIL, aunt, sister in law, etc.

But there are several women whose shoes I still need to blow into. I won't use names, but one of them likes boots... she was over once and had on a pair of well-worn suede boots. She asked my wife (at the time) whether she should take them off in the house and wife said No. I'm thinking "Dammit!" I could just imagine how those must've smelled.

At our house there was no television on the main floor so guests would end up in the kitchen and basement for most of whatever event. A lot of us would eat on the main floor but once the meal was done, people would disperse. So sometimes I could sneak a shoe or boot & run upstairs with it to the 2nd-floor bathroom. I wish I had one of those boots to explode into.

There are three other friends in mind, each of them have exceptionally beautiful feet.

One wears these Born sandals with the toe loop all the time and they are years old so very worn in. Would love to cover them with cum and spread it around. Once when I was at her house I grabbed one of her workout shoes and tried to fuck it but I was nervous and had trouble getting hard. I had to abandon the mission since I was in the bathroom right next to where everyone was and I was starting to take too long.

As it happens, my neighbor from years ago left her same type Born sandals on the porch when she & her husband were at work, and kids at school. I blew all over that footbed so many times. I also still have the key to the apartment downstairs since I lived there before I moved to the second floor. So when they were away on vacation, I'd go downstairs and have fun with her shoes. She had some front-zip short boots that were easy to get my dick into. I blew a bunch of loads in those too. I don't use that key anymore despite there being a woman downstairs again, living with her husband and son. I'm afraid these days that people may have web cams and such and of course I don't want to get caught. Hoping she leaves boots outside her door in wintertime just to give me an opportunity to cum them.

Sorry, big digression there.

The second of the three friends wears a lot of cute sandals, lots of criss-cross straps and low wedges. Pretty, pretty feet.

And the third one, if I could get a hold of any slippers, boots, Toms, or soft canvas type shoes of hers I would happily explode in them.
tory_burch_fan

Post by tory_burch_fan »

This story could be subtitled "Good things cum to those who wait". My story takes place way back in the late 1980's to early 1990's. Back in high school my best friend had a cute little sister named Jen who also went to our high school. I was never interested in Jen as far as trying to date her, but I did lust after her cute black flats. They were a simple pair of plain black leather flats that she wore to school almost every day, and she usually wore them barefoot. They looked so sexy on her feet and I would have loved to have a chance to have my way with them. One day I did have an opportunity to get my hands on them. My best friend got a car on his 16th birthday with the condition that he had to drive his sister to school and drive her to and from her extracirricular activities (she was a cheerleader as well as other things). So this one afternoon my buddy was giving me a ride home from school but we had to wait around for Jen to finish up practice for the school play. We went to the auditorium to wait for her to finish. Jen had been wearing the flats earlier that day during school but changed into sneakers for the rehearsal. Suddenly I noticed a pile of school books sitting on one of the auditorium seats and there sitting on top of the books were Jens black flats with a pair of rolled up knee highs stuffed into them. My hear raced at the thought of finally being able to have my way with them. I looked around to see if there was any chance I could grab them without being seen. Alas, my conscience and fear of getting caught got the better of me. I decided not to try and take her shoes.

Fast forward to the summer after my junior year of college. My buddy and I were both home from school. One Saturday night I went by his house to pick him up to go out to a bar. We stayed out pretty late and I drove him back to his house. I lived across town so he suggested that I crash at his place rather than drive all the way back to my parents house with a good buzz on. Since we came back very late and his parents were already asleep, he thought it might not be a good idea to sleep on the couch, but instead he told me I could sleep in his sisters room since she was studying abroad over the summer. I went to Jens room and crashed right out.

Early the next morning I woke up having to pee very badly. I quietly went to the bathroom and noticed no one else in the house was up. I went back to bed thinking it would be awkward if his parents woke up and saw me in the house. The only problem was it was like 6AM and I was wide awake and who knows how long until my buddy wakes up. It was then that the thought hit me: "I wonder what kind of shoes Jen has in her closet." I got out of bed and quietly opened her closet door. My eyes scanned the floor to look at the shoes she left behind. There was a pair of her Reebok cheer shoes from high school and a pair of Keds, but then suddenly my eyes caught sight of something. There they were, the black flats from high school. I was surprised and thrilled to see that she hadn't thrown them in the garbage yet (it was about 3 or 4 years prior that I had the chance to grab them at play practice). By this time they were totally worn out. The sole of the right shoe had a hole worn clear through under the ball of her foot and the leather upper on the left shoe had a hole where her pinky toe had worn through. The plastic caps on the heels were worn right through to the small wooden heel from being worn so much, and her feet had left deep toe imprints. She really must have loved those flats, but now in addition to being totally worn out, they were crushed flat from being buried at the bottom of her closet for so long. I could not believe my good fortune. I grabbed the flats along with the Keds and the cheer shoes and started to pleasure myself with them. Unfortunately the flats had no smell despite being so worn (who knows how long it had been since the last time they were worn). I pleasured myself three times with the shoes. This time however there was no question that the flats were coming with me. Judging from the fact that they were buried on the floor at the back of her closet I wouldn't be surprised if she had forgotten all about them, and based on their condition, they were surely headed for the trash the next time she laid eyes on them. I was sure they would not be missed, so I quietly snuck them out of the house and put them in my car before anyone in the house woke up.