Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by sw18 »

Two nights ago I acquired a pair from a female friend that I’ve lusted after for almost 2 years. I’ll share details later if anyone is interested. I want to hear about the shoes you’ve wanted the longest and how you finally got them.
kindbutodd

Re: Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

sw18 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:44 pm Two nights ago I acquired a pair from a female friend that I’ve lusted after for almost 2 years. I’ll share details later if anyone is interested.
I'd love to hear it. I love to the hear the details about shoes from a certain person who you always lusted after, it always gets so aroused and horny.
I posted my recent experience about finally getting shoes from a local teacher Mrs. S, I've always had a thing for her since high school. To finally enjoy her in a nasty way that indulges my lust for her is incredible. And to make it even better, once I got over "being afraid to ask" her for her shoes and she was fine with the idea - she has no problem selling me more of her used shoes.

I have about 5 holy grail experiences as far as getting shoes from someone I've always lusted at. My first experience was my oldest cousin. She was the one who started my fetish for female shoes. She's still gorgeous (and still, she has huge DD tits.) She was a cheerleader in high school and I've always had a thing for her cheer shoes. That led to lusting after all of her shoes (even to this day). She really made my fetish explode. The day I finally got her used cheerleading shoes was the best experience that still turns me on when I think about it. I lusted after them for two years. At the time I was just starting the 8th grade and she was just starting college. Before she left for college i was able to get a pair that she wore the previous year as a HS senior. I stroked and fucked them all the time. Just the thought of what I was doing this to her turned me on. That's when I first discovered what it felt like to cum inside of a shoe. I'm thinking about posting this experience. I still consider it my most incredible experience I had, probably because she was the one who started my fetish.

Another experience was my high school girlfriend's mother. She always wore work heels and pumps. Over the year and a half of dating I started to have a thing for her mother's pumps. and was the first experience I had with those type of shoes. But I eventually was able to get a pair a few years after high school days but man! did I finally have a dream come true. The first pumps I ever cummed into.

Another one was in college and I was able to fuck my boss' pumps and two of her running shoes. She also happened to be the Vice-President of the college at the time. She was in her mid-40's but still beautiful and attractive. I worked for her for two years under the work study program and in the time I couldn't help but be attracted to her. She always wore work pumps, heels and dresses. She always used to go power walking during lunch with other female employees and would leave her work pumps under her desk. There were always about 5-7 pairs under her desk including running shoes. I was able to enjoy them a handful of time while she wasn't at work. I eventually was able to get a pair of her dark navy blue pumps. A few years after college I found out that she ran for public office and was elected to a state representative position and was the party's whip. I was blown away. I still had her pumps and I couldn't believe I was fucking a pair of shoes from a public figure.

Another experience happened just before the pandemic. I knew this woman who worked in a local prosecutor's office. She's pretty with huge tits and she wore business dresses and heels and pumps. I only got to know her because my aunt also worked there. I always had a thing for her. And after a while she left the office to become a private lawyer. I always wanted to ask her for any shoes but was too afraid because of my aunt. But after she she left I decided to ask her on Facebook messenger. And to my surprise she was okay with it. In fact she even asked if I had a fetish and we discussed it in full detail. She even told me to be careful who I tell this to, "Some woman may not be as understanding." We ended up have six discussions on messenger. She even let me tell her a confession. I told her "That I always wanted to fuck and cum in her shoes and then see her wearing them at work." She replied "That's hot!" In one of talks I must have gotten the right timing because she let me talk about her tits. I told her I always had a thing for them and I asked if I could buy one of her used bras. I told her how cumming in her bra cups will be like cumming on her tits. She told me she was a size 42DD and she has to get fitted at a store for her bras. She agreed to sell me her old bras if I buy her new ones. As we were talking about cumming in her bra cups I told her I was getting hard, she asked me, "Show me what I do to you?" and then she says, "I'm waiting. Show me what I do to you?" by this time I could feel precum seeping out so I took a picture of my precum soaking through my shorts then she types. "Mmmmm" and then takes a picture of herself with her shirt down, her tits were huge. I told I wish I was fucking her shoes right now and she says, "Just my shoes? lol" So I typed, "And you also." She replied back, "LOL. goodnight. I'll see you in a few days with my shoes." By the end of the week we met at a gas station and she handed me a bag with a pair of her work pumps. She told me, "I'm still wearing my bras so you'll have to wait on that." I said it was fine and we went on our ways. Sadly, after that the pandemic hit so I never got to see her again. She lived out in the country and what I didn't know at the time sadly, was that she was in the middle of a divorce with her husband. I even told her, "Who in their right mind wouldn't want you anymore? You're amazing, gorgeous and so open-minded, you're perfect." She said, "Thank you. That means a lot to me." We talked once more but when the pandemic happened she moved away. The last time we talked she told me she now lived on the other side of the state. She did give me her email address. But unfortunately I never got any of her bras. But I still have her pumps.

A have a few more holy grail experiences to share.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

What an awesome thread. Please share away
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Awesome stories kindbutodd!! Mine happened Tuesday night. My friend (and next door neighbor) had a pair of Salomon running shoes that I had lusted after for two years. I spend a lot of time at their house listening to music and doing karaoke. I confessed my fetish to her about a year ago after we had all had too much to drink. Since then she has made the occasional quick little comment about shoes to me. Once we all went to concert and afterwards she looked at me, grinned and said “I have some sweaty boots here for you!” Then she put her finger to her lips telling me not to say anything. Another time when we were at the beach we went to a club and she was wearing the Salomons. She looked at me after a few drinks and said “I’ll give you my shoes for another shot!” There have been other comments from her since my confession so I decided to try my luck. I went on the REI website and found a new, old-stock pair of the Salomons and bought them. I held onto them for almost a year waiting on the right opportunity to ask her if she’d trade her old pair for the new pair. Well, Tuesday October 11th came and I found myself back at their house drinking. Her husband went to bed and it was just her, a girlfriend of hers, and me still awake. I had the new pair in a backpack in my truck so I went to my house, grabbed it and went back to her house. After a few more shots I finally worked up the nerve to ask her if she’d trade. She said “no, I can’t believe you want my old dirty shoes!” I was so embarrassed and devastated. How could I have misread all the signs she had been giving me? I apologized and made my way back home a few minutes later. I decided to not let her or her shoes have that power over me anymore. I deleted all the candid pictures from my phone that I’d taken of her shoes over the last 2 years. I even refused to think about them when I jerked off. Fast forward to Tuesday October 18th. I don’t know if she sensed something different about how I interacted with her since asking to trade shoes or what happened. I got a text from her at 10pm Tuesday asking me to come down and sing karaoke with them. As soon as I got there I immediately noticed she was wearing the Salomons and yoga pants. But I refused to even glance at them. We all do a few songs and her husband had a few too many and went to bed. This left her, her girlfriend, and me up still drinking and doing karaoke.I noticed her exchanging glances with her friend and putting her feet in her friend’s lap. Finally, she looked at me and asked if I still had the new pair and if I still wanted her old ones. I tried to be cool about it but I was too excited. I immediately said yes, asked her if she was absolutely sure, and walked to my house to get the new pair. When I got back she told me how she loved it when she would catch me looking at her shoes. She told me stories of all the abuse she’d put her shoes through and how they were so worn out the insides were coming apart. She pulled her old shoes off handed them to me and I gave her the new pair. I took a few pictures of the exchange and of her wearing the new pair afterwards. The old pair are so worn out and soft. They also smell faintly of lotion and her feet. Needless to say I’ve been thoroughly enjoying them the last few days.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Nice thread here!
Anyways for me I finally got ahold of some well worn flats from my sister in law..Her and my brother in law use to visit our house once In a while and also we use to visit them too
Party and such back and forth... every time I use to stare at her sexy feet because those flats she wore would show off toe cleavage which use to get a semi going every time I stared...
One day I was tipsy and had the courage to ask her what brand they were since they looked nice..She said "Oh yes they are American Eagle brand" I think she knew that I really enjoyed looking at her feet in them because she would dangle them i front of me once in a while...So one day I showed up to their house and nobody was there so then I called my brother in law said I was at his house...then he said.."Yeah bro go ahead and go in thru the back door you remember how I showed you how to get in....Give me about 30min if you wanna wait I'll still at the store" WOW!!I thought to myself...I really hope those worn flats are in there!!! I quickly got in and went to the master bedroom looked in their closet and.there they were...
To my surprise they were very well worn toe prints and all..and smelly too!!!..My cock got very hard instantly!!
I knew I had plenty of time...I picked up one of the shoes and took a quick sniff... mmmmmm fuck!!! I'm gonna do!!
I dropped my pants and shoved my cock into the right shoe while smelling the left....As I stroked back and forth back and forth I couldn't hold it any longer!!! I knew this was my chance!!! POW!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Before I knew it I was cumming very hard pumping my huge load right inside the toe prints!!! I almost passed out I was cumming so hard!!I was so much cum..
Anyways did them a few times with luck until one day I saw a black plastic bag at their house...And asked my brother in law what was in there..He said "Old clothes we going to give away"
I said oh ok..I then got a quick chance to peek inside....To my surprise the well worn flats where In there!! I then told him "Hey I'll drop this bag off for you I'm actually going to pass by there"He said"oh ok thanks!"
And that's how I got my "Holy Grail" shoes......
mr_and_mrs_messy

Post by mr_and_mrs_messy »

These have been my holy grail shoes since my year 7 crush.

Mrs Messy got a pair a few years back, I ripped the inner sole out and have dumped so many loads they absolutely stink. She still has no idea to this day. They were her work shoes so she blamed wearing them all day for the smell, unfortunately it led to their early ditching in the trash on her last day before moving jobs. Being a flat heavy leather "school" inspired shoe I doubt she'll ever buy a pair again, much to my sadness.

Anyone like these?

https://images.app.goo.gl/7Mk4AxphabS6NB2B6
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

For me it's the Steve Madden Slithur heels.

An ex of mine bought them in high school and I lusted over them for years. When we got together a few years after I finally got the chance the morning after when I woke up before her.

I recently also just bought myself a pair of these on vinted for super cheap, I highly recommend anybody to consider doing the same :wink:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2b/27/10/2b27 ... 6f186e.jpg
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

very nice
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

I have stolen and acquired MANY holy grail shoes.

First were an ex gfs. It was actually just as we were on our last week of dating. I had cum in her Steve Maddens and she wore earlier in the week and she wore them leaving them in her car. We stopped at her house, and I grabbed them out of her back seat, thinking I would play and return them later. We ended up breaking up and so I just kept them for years!

Another time, I went sledding with friends. My friends sister came who was about 20. We were drinking heavily and she ended up getting WASTED. I offered to let her stay at my house and sleep before she drove. She went to sleep and I took the opportunity to search her car for heels. She had these Anne Michelle platform Mary Jane's that were AMAZING. I took them, put them on her drunk feet and fucked her feet with them on. I stashed them away and sent her home the next morning and also kept them for years, also fucking another friend's drunk feet in them.

I have taken many of my mothers heels and given them to my current gf. Fucked her feet many times without her knowing they were my mothers old heels.

Stole a pair of Coach Nala heels from a roommate and kept them for close to two years as well.

Stole a pair of high heeled booties from my friend who just married another one of my friends while we were partying at their house.

Then just last night, stole a pair of my girlfriends stepmoms size 4 strappy 4in heels from her closet while they all went outside to light pumpkins!

So I currently have 2 pairs of my mothers heels, and one pair from my gfs stepmother.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Great stories everyone. Let’s keep it going. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I will post a photo of the shoes that inspired this post. I know some of you may not like them, but for me it’s the context of how I got them that is such a turn on.