How many people cum in their partner's shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

colon

Re: How many people cum in their partner's shoes?

Post by colon »

Me corro en todos los zapatos y botas de mi mujer desde hace más de 20 años
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I cum my wife's heels all the time. SHe has over 60 pairs of heels and another 20+ flats. Have even met up with others into it and we jerkoff to each other's wife or gf's heels and flats. My wife's shoes have probably had over 10-15 cocks in them and cum loads from others.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Oh Yes,
Mostly on and in her boots and sneakers.

She dont know about her dailies boots, even there are some light visibly stains on it.
Its makes it more hotter if she runs around, whole day in your dry cum.
Lovethetaste

Post by Lovethetaste »

Pantyhoserunner wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:20 am I’ve enjoyed all my past partners heels to the fullest I could 👌

Now I pray for encounters where I can get a bit of alone time with sister in-laws heels but it hasn’t happened yet 🥲
That’s my goal, but it’s proving difficult. I have managed a few sessions with my MIL’s flip flops which was nice😎
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

All of my partner's sneakers (except one designated cum-free sneakers) have visible cum stains on the insoles. It's so hot when they wear them for chores!
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

MaryJanes1 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:58 am My partner has a large and lovely shoe collection and is happy to wear shoes for sex and shoejobs and will also jerk me off with and into her shoes .
But ...I never jerk myself off with any of her shoes - it just doesn't press my buttons . I have a massive fetish for jerking with my secretary's shoes (she doesn't know) but that taboo feeling just isn't there with my wifes.
Does your wife know you cum in your secretary's shoes?
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Would your wife's help you get someone else's shoes to fuck?
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

sockboy410 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:44 am All of my partner's sneakers (except one designated cum-free sneakers) have visible cum stains on the insoles. It's so hot when they wear them for chores!
Its even hotter if she think they are cum-free, but you know better.
I give her daily sneakers and boots all a good load in the toes-area, hard to see but hot to know.
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

Joeclog wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:41 pm
MaryJanes1 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:58 am My partner has a large and lovely shoe collection and is happy to wear shoes for sex and shoejobs and will also jerk me off with and into her shoes .
But ...I never jerk myself off with any of her shoes - it just doesn't press my buttons . I have a massive fetish for jerking with my secretary's shoes (she doesn't know) but that taboo feeling just isn't there with my wifes.
Does your wife know you cum in your secretary's shoes?

Oh hell no.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

75%....