How many people cum in their partner's shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pink_tongue

Re: How many people cum in their partner's shoes?

Post by pink_tongue »

I would cum into the shoes of all the women I dated. It's a deal breaker for me if it's not part of the relationship.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

I cum I all of my girls shoes and she has no idea. I leave every load to dry as is
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

And what about family, like sister and nieces?

Isn't that too dirty, gross?

Post by 001 »

Do you think shoe cumming Is more prevalent in Asia than in the West? I get the impression from online stuff that more Asian men randomly cum in strangers or neighbours shoes as they leave them outside?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

001 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:18 pm Do you think shoe cumming Is more prevalent in Asia than in the West? I get the impression from online stuff that more Asian men randomly cum in strangers or neighbours shoes as they leave them outside?
i don't think so. there's rarely anyone posting about it in asia
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

bugzs_me wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:14 am
001 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:18 pm Do you think shoe cumming Is more prevalent in Asia than in the West? I get the impression from online stuff that more Asian men randomly cum in strangers or neighbours shoes as they leave them outside?
i don't think so. there's rarely anyone posting about it in asia

Check Twitter, a lot of Asians with threads of them borrowing and cumming in heels
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

From my teens (now 64) I have fucked and cum as many shoes as I've been able to have intimate time with. That means all the gals I dated and all three wives, and many shoes I've been able to get private with even if I had limited relationship with the gals. My 1st wife, back in the late 70's to early 90's wore many heeled pumps, had over 100 pair, and I fucked many of them. Same for her mom's heels, as she was in her 40's then, and her sister's heels. Neighbors heels when I did dog-sitting for them. But wasn't until my 3rd wife that I totally opened up about my foot/shoes/pantyhose fetish and she indulged me many many times over. I have bought her many shoes over the past ten years, and she indulges my "when I buy you shoes it also means I want to fuck you while you wear them." She knows I fuck her shoes, cum in them (but I mostly clean up the cum). This past weekend we spent our 4th anniversary in the Riverwalk are of San Antonio. Some great hotel sex was enjoyed. Saturday night we got going in the hotel room after walking the Rivewalk all day, her wearing white Baretraps wedge sandals. When she got on the bed, at first she slipped the sandals off, then said "oh, you like me to wear them", put then back on and I enjoyed filling her with her sweet scented feet in those wedges over my shoulders. Now when she wears them it reminds me of that night.

There is definitely a sexual constant for shoes the world over. Seems many males, from America to Zimbabwe, love to leave our cum in our partners shoes, heels, etc.
Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

I’d be more interested in knowing what percentage of sexy shoes have received a cum bath.

With all those women out there leaving their shoes laying around I wonder if it’s 50%? Higher? When I worked in a corporate office (back in the days before security cameras were everywhere) half the girls there left heels and flats at work under their desk or in a drawer, and I fucked every single pair. I know I wasn’t the only one, because when I went to grab a girls pumps for some fun after work, someone had beat me to it, and there was a puddle of jizz in her heels. Needless to say, her pumps got fucked twice that night.

I’ll bet at one time or another, every woman out there has worn a pair of shoes that has been used to catch cum.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Last year, I gave some second-hand Fila Disruptor to mine niece for her birthday.
But before that, I gave them some good loads in-and outside.

Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

Love putting loads in my Sister in laws heels