New Alternative Community Forum available with old and saved pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

saboti.

Re: New Community Forum available!

Post by saboti. »

If you´re starting something fresh and new, how about an own story section? I love to read and write good shoe fetish stories and let the magic happen in my head. In this forum all the stories tend to get lost in the shuffle in all the "regular" sections.

Greetz
saboti
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well saboti, couldn't you have created a new section here on shoesession just for the written word before, and of that, with the current picture situation, perhaps now might be a great time to do it.
saboti.

Post by saboti. »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 pm Well saboti, couldn't you have created a new section here on shoesession just for the written word before, and of that, with the current picture situation, perhaps now might be a great time to do it.
Would it be possible for me to do that? I´m just a common user in this forum. I mean, i mentioned it a few times in the years before, but as nothing happened, i thought my idea was disliked an rejected.

Greetz
saboti
nextGenForum

Post by nextGenForum »

saboti. wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:23 pm If you´re starting something fresh and new, how about an own story section? I love to read and write good shoe fetish stories and let the magic happen in my head. In this forum all the stories tend to get lost in the shuffle in all the "regular" sections.

Greetz
saboti
Dear saboti

I really like this idea and i will setup a community on https://shoesfeetnjizz.net very soon.

Please note that we have the possibility to up and downvote on the new forum, so this might help finding content in the future.

Update: new section is here: https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/c/stories

8)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

saboti. wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:53 am
shoddy90 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 pm Well saboti, couldn't you have created a new section here on shoesession just for the written word before, and of that, with the current picture situation, perhaps now might be a great time to do it.
Would it be possible for me to do that? I´m just a common user in this forum. I mean, i mentioned it a few times in the years before, but as nothing happened, i thought my idea was disliked an rejected.

Greetz
saboti
Hi again saboti.
Not my wish to deny the new site gathering members and content, but think a new section here would have filled your needs.?
Although I think that only mods or perhaps only wetshoe (whbw) can add a new forum to the board, any member can create a new section about a particular topic they find exciting, and is what it sounds as if your subject needs.
Not made one myself for a while, but if you go to the board index link at top LHS of page, then select a heading link where you think a new section would best fit, then open up that forum and click new topic (top lefty page}
give it a subject heading, and let the creative juices flow.
Regarding your ideas being disliked and rejected,
while it is encouraging to receive comments as feedback, I recall advising one new member whose additions did not immediately seem to be of interest to any, that he should not take a lack of response as a lack of interest, in post view, the viewing figures stat, often seems to give a better idea of interest being shown towards any particular topic.
Apologies if I have misunderstood, or am wrong on method, someone will hopefully advise :)
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeriouslyCool1

Post by SeriouslyCool1 »

i sent in my request under the name supreme10860 ! im excited for this new website lol
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Please Approve me omg cant wait this Project
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

Yay!!
Heels7

Post by Heels7 »

I'll have to have a look thanks
nextGenForum

Post by nextGenForum »

You're welcome.

I has been a super exciting week so far. I see hundreds of members joining and also content is being created already.

Thanks everyone who is joining the new site. We do everything we can to make it a success.