Shoe Chastity Device

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sneakerslime97

Shoe Chastity Device

Post by Sneakerslime97 »

Hey all,

Thought you’d be interested to find out something new I’ve been trying
So been building up my used shoe collection for a while now and recently got my hands on some well worn Doc Martens shoes (Some one was leaving my apartment building and left a load of clothes as free to collect next to the bin room👌)

I’ve always liked being in chastity so over the weekend while I’ve been in the flat I’ve been inserting my cock and balls deep into the shoe and then tying a belt round the back of me, across the sole of the shoe to secure it in place against my body. If anyone is into cum denial, or chastity in general id recommend!
Richie

Re: Shoe Chastity Device

Post by Richie »

Great idea, I am not really into chastity but did that a couple of times with some Swedish style clogs. I love putting my dick into these shoes, the stiff dick throbbing but hardly touching touching the inside or the sole of the shoe, so not enough friction to fire off the load
Sneakerslime97

Post by Sneakerslime97 »

Richie wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:27 am Great idea, I am not really into chastity but did that a couple of times with some Swedish style clogs. I love putting my dick into these shoes, the stiff dick throbbing but hardly touching touching the inside or the sole of the shoe, so not enough friction to fire off the load
Ah man, that sounds amazing! Yeah definitely it’s enough to tease!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Sneakerslime97 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:45 am
Richie wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:27 am Great idea, I am not really into chastity but did that a couple of times with some Swedish style clogs. I love putting my dick into these shoes, the stiff dick throbbing but hardly touching touching the inside or the sole of the shoe, so not enough friction to fire off the load
Ah man, that sounds amazing! Yeah definitely it’s enough to tease!
Exactly 😉 but then I was not carefully enough by pulling my dick out after all the hours and off went the load

converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Sneakerslime97 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:58 am Hey all,

Thought you’d be interested to find out something new I’ve been trying
So been building up my used shoe collection for a while now and recently got my hands on some well worn Doc Martens shoes (Some one was leaving my apartment building and left a load of clothes as free to collect next to the bin room👌)

I’ve always liked being in chastity so over the weekend while I’ve been in the flat I’ve been inserting my cock and balls deep into the shoe and then tying a belt round the back of me, across the sole of the shoe to secure it in place against my body. If anyone is into cum denial, or chastity in general id recommend!
That looks great! Would live to see this, especially the docs involved!
WL1987

Post by WL1987 »

I’ve have tried this with my wife’s shoes a few times. Only for a half hour cuz that’s all I get at most to myself. Her sneakers are the better ones to do this with. Once you get your cock and balls in you can lace them up as tight as you want. Then just slide you pants back over. So hot and such a turn on. Then pull everything out and play around with them. They are so warm inside it’s like they just came off her feet.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I think Oxford heels or zipped up ankle boots are perfect for that as well
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

Never thought about it before, but reading these posts got me hard. I'd really like to stick my dick into a closed to stiletto pump. Figuring out how to strap it to my cock and balls might be the tricky part.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Spikes wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:18 am Never thought about it before, but reading these posts got me hard. I'd really like to stick my dick into a closed to stiletto pump. Figuring out how to strap it to my cock and balls might be the tricky part.
You could pull your pants and trousers over it. Did that one time walking in the street. But it only took me a couple meters until I jerked off into the heel 😂
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

Just like you suggested, Size 6, black 4" stiletto closed toe pump, I stuck my dick in the toe and balls dropped into the shoe....amazing. Then I put my underwear back on, pulled up my pants and it stays perfectly. Two additional benefits...the back of the shoe is against my ass crack which was a real turn on for me and with my pants up, the toe of the heel makes it look like I have this huge dick bulging out in front. I've only tried this at home, but can't wait to walk around in public to see who notices.