How to jerk off using high heels?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prostagma

How to jerk off using high heels?

Post by prostagma »

Hello,

Currently I rent a room with 4 other people in the house. One of the girls who lives with her boyfriend in one of the rooms has several sexy shoes that she lives downstairs near the home entrance. I was eyeing for that pair of high heels that she has and want to take borrow them at night so I can fuck them a few time and return them back before she notices. I dont think I will be able to jack off on them this time since I wont have time to clean them but I want to jerk my cock with them. What is the right way of stroking my cock with high-heels?

Heels are so sexy, she wear them when she goes to the night club, they are black leather, more like sandels, so you can see all the toes when she wear them, I think at least 14cm heel. I really want to fuck them asap!

One I get a hand of them I will send a photo.
doper

Re: How to jerk off using high heels?

Post by doper »

What feels the best is the way to go ... try which way gets your cock hard and feels so good you want to cum.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Precum will self-lubricate your dick. The easiest way would be to smear it inside the shoe with the tip of your dick until you can glide back and forth easily. Then, push your cock into the toe box over and over. The feeling of the smooth insole on your glans will probably make you cum pretty quick when you get going.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Sniff one whole thinking of all the walking around she did and the hot experiences she had in those heels, then shoot your nice hot load in the other one!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Yes follow shoedaddy advice the way he describes it along with a little spit (that's what I do) you will cum fast and a lot!
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

When I was 12 I had been playing with my aunt's shoes for several years, rubbing them against my penis and wearing them while masturbating. On this particular day I pressed the sole of my aunt's white leather pumps along the length of my cock and sank the heel into my balls. I got hard immediately and clear fluid came out after a minute or so. This was the first time anything came out. I managed a sort of partial ejaculation with more clear sticky liquid. This gave me a hot thrill all over that I had not experienced previously. I don't think I could produce sperm until a couple of years later.
mactv

Post by mactv »

Depends on what you like. I prefer the sole and heel as if my cum was being crushed. So I use that.

https://imgur.com/a/E67yBkB