Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Re: Black Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 5 now uploaded!!!😈😈😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

wellwornheelsuk wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:48 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:36 am No overview required about episode 5: Pictures speak a thousand words!!! 😈😈😘😘

Image[/img]
What's next? Or will it just be mud and scratching?
I haven’t decided yet babe, but I’m too scared of creepy crawlies to consider going down that route unfortunately hehe 😉
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Atlas wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:50 pm Be nice to see you washing them while your wearing them :)
Hmmm wish I’d thought of that tbh, but I have cleaned them now, to see how much damage is currently on them… pics to follow later…. 😻😈😍
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

shoobay wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:30 pm Fabulous thread! Great work!!
Thanks so much darling!! I’m pleased you’re enjoying it!! All episodes have videos which are available on my Only Fans page if you’re interested 😘😘😘
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Richie wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:14 pm They look so hot, all messy and filled with muddy water. They would look mega hot with pee inside. Also great shoes to crush some piles of dog poo
Thanks Richie 😘💋 I haven’t ruled out peeing in them… that’ll possibly happen! Unfortunately I will be ruling out anything poop related though…that’s definitely not my thing, sorry!
💋💋💋
Richie

Post by Richie »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:46 pm
Richie wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:14 pm They look so hot, all messy and filled with muddy water. They would look mega hot with pee inside. Also great shoes to crush some piles of dog poo
Thanks Richie 😘💋 I haven’t ruled out peeing in them… that’ll possibly happen! Unfortunately I will be ruling out anything poop related though…that’s definitely not my thing, sorry!
💋💋💋
That’s OK, it’s not everyone‘s cup of tea 😉 Peeing into these hot Louboutin Heels would be perfect 🤩 💦👠
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot photos.
Poor Louboutins.
You can take a picture of the louboutins underneath. I love to see how they are used :wink:

See the swine's revenge :twisted: :twisted:

Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

rigilover wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:06 am Hot photos.
Poor Louboutins.
You can take a picture of the louboutins underneath. I love to see how they are used :wink:

See the swine's revenge :twisted: :twisted:

Uploading more images right now darling 😻🥰😈
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Look at the damage after 5 sessions!! 😵😵😈😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Can’t believe what I’ve done to my beautiful $600 heels!!! Well, only thing for it is to do more damage I suppose!! 😈😈😻😻

Image[/img]
Workshoe

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Look at the damage after 5 sessions!! 😵😵😈😈

Post by Workshoe »

Only thing for those heels now is a bukkake session cover and fill them with spunk of many men