Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Airberliner

Re: Black Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 3 now uploaded 😈😵

Post by Airberliner »

I love panties like this one. Can we get more like this please?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wish we could see you fill them with water or some drink !
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Some great suggestions coming my way guys…. Please keep them coming!! 🥰 Cos I intend to keep you cumming!! 😘😘😘😵😵😵
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Black Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 4 now uploaded including Anouks!! 😻😘

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Episode 4.

We had another walk in the countryside today, when I stumbled across a muddy patch, I decided to get my feet and heels more muddy, well filthy actually!! 😉😈😻
Afterwards, I swapped to my Jimmy Choo Anouks in order to trample my beautiful So Kates and exert more damage to them!! 😈😈 hope you enjoy!! 😻😻
Image[/img]
wellwornheelsuk

Re: Black Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 4 now uploaded including Anouks!! 😻😘

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

You should put worms and snails inside them.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What a beautiful photos shoot.
Poor hot shoes. :shock:
My fetish has always been to see a beautiful and sensual lady lose a shoe forever, like (falling into the river, buried in the mud and losing it, or even being stolen by some animal, like a dog, fox, bear, crocodile) :twisted: :twisted:

I'm really thinking about joining. I'm curious to see more to decide. :wink:

wellwornheelsuk

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

Having an animal mess with the shoes would be something I'd like to see
rigilover wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:56 am What a beautiful photos shoot.
Poor hot shoes. :shock:
My fetish has always been to see a beautiful and sensual lady lose a shoe forever, like (falling into the river, buried in the mud and losing it, or even being stolen by some animal, like a dog, fox, bear, crocodile) :twisted: :twisted:

I'm really thinking about joining. I'm curious to see more to decide. :wink:

Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hehe you guys really do come up with some great ideas!! 😈💋😻
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:35 am Episode 4.

We had another walk in the countryside today, when I stumbled across a muddy patch, I decided to get my feet and heels more muddy, well filthy actually!! 😉😈😻
Afterwards, I swapped to my Jimmy Choo Anouks in order to trample my beautiful So Kates and exert more damage to them!! 😈😈 hope you enjoy!! 😻😻
Image[/img]

fill this shoes with water or foot and drink/eat out of them please
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:24 am Wish we could see you fill them with water or some drink !

yes please, do this