Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

So… some of my followers have been DM’ing me and suggesting I should get a pair of my precious loubs muddy… I have to admit, it took quite a bit of persuasion as these shoes are so precious and beautiful AND cost me a small fortune… But!!…after having some time playing in the mud, I have to admit, I found it very erotic actually!! So much so, I’ve now decided to abuse these shoes more regularly, and will slowly but surely destroy them, session by session!! I also intend to get the insoles well worn with my sweaty, dirty feet!! 😵😵
If you’re interested in seeing the full video (featuring these still pics) it’s available as PPV on my OF page (free subscription, link is in my signature strip below).

Hope you like these pics!!

Love from Laura 💋💋💋

Image[/img]
Last edited by Loubiloverxxx on Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
strakka

Re: Muddy Louboutin So Kates getting abused!! 😻😻😻

Post by strakka »

love your kid leather loubs. they beat the patents any day of the week! more plz!
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

That’s good to hear darling 😘 Keep checking in…as I’ll update this post when the next part of the abuse takes place!! 😘💋💋💋
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Personally I’d love to see something filling your arches while your wearing those heels :)
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Atlas, I’m going to need you to elaborate a bit babe… 😘😉 I’m always eager to hear suggestions! 😉💋💋💋
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I know those are expensive heels & getting them dirty on the outside with mud took some talking into, but seeing a woman in nice heels with some toe cleavage or open arches is sexy in itself but seeing some close ups of some nice runny mud filling the arches of your heels & hearing your description of what it feels like inside as it slowly fills :)
But if your not open to mud inside your heels, what else are you open to having inside your heels?? Chocolate cake? Squishing fruit like strawberries or banana?? Or how about your heels being filled with red wine via your arch gap??
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Atlas, I’m not so sure about the runny mud just yet, maybe in round 3 or 4 of the abuse…hopefully you’ll enjoy the dried dirt/mud in round two though!! 😘😵 oh and how I’m scratching my soles even more, and scratching my toe boxes with my heels… 😵😵😵 there’s a 5 min video of this uploading to my OF page today too!!

😻😻💋💋💋

Image[/img]
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well your getting close to stuff inside your heels :)… loved the shots where we can see you have your heels on & dirt can be seen inside your heels ;)
Maybe pick up some leaf’s with your toes & slip your heels on? & strut around in them :)
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Now that’s a good suggestion for episode 3!! 😉😉💋
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Glad you like it :)….got lots of ideas ;)….as you know men love women in nice heels & boots! I’d love nothing better watching you slip on a nice pair of boots, nothing too high, but sexy enough grab a guy’s attention ;) with a nice slice of cheese cake inside each boot, watch you slip them on barefoot, zip them up & head out to the movies with friends acting like everything is normal:)…
Xx