Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wellwornheelsuk

Re: Black Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 5 now uploaded!!!😈😈😈

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:40 pm
wellwornheelsuk wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:48 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:36 am No overview required about episode 5: Pictures speak a thousand words!!! 😈😈😘😘

Image[/img]
What's next? Or will it just be mud and scratching?
I haven’t decided yet babe, but I’m too scared of creepy crawlies to consider going down that route unfortunately hehe 😉
Thanks for letting me know. What about letting an animal chew on them as others have suggested? The pig attacking them would be hot
rigilover

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Look at the damage after 5 sessions!! 😵😵😈😈

Post by rigilover »

Workshoe wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:50 pm Only thing for those heels now is a bukkake session cover and fill them with spunk of many men
Great idea :twisted:
And share the photos :wink:
tintinheels

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Look at the damage after 5 sessions!! 😵😵😈😈

Post by tintinheels »

I’d definitely be up for joining in the bukkake session on those! Let’s hope this happens 👠💦💦💦🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Zac47

Post by Zac47 »

Holy shot this is amazing. Maybe try stomping on them with your other heels and see if you can pierce the leather
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

HI Laura! I’m Lily and I’m new on this forum. I can’t seem to be able to use onlyfans in my region, are you considering patreon? Love from Japan
strakka

Post by strakka »

LilyAndrews wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am HI Laura! I’m Lily and I’m new on this forum. I can’t seem to be able to use onlyfans in my region, are you considering patreon? Love from Japan
Get a VPN.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

strakka wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:04 pm
LilyAndrews wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am HI Laura! I’m Lily and I’m new on this forum. I can’t seem to be able to use onlyfans in my region, are you considering patreon? Love from Japan
Get a VPN.
Does OF support Amex? I don;t think so
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 6 Now Uploaded!! 😻😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Episode 6:
12 minutes of Trampling and Crushing with 3 other pairs of Loubs and my JC Anouks!! 😈😈😵😵😻😻
There’s a free 45 sec Preview vid available on my Free OF Page too 😘😉🥰 (link is in my signature strip at the bottom).

Image[/img]
rigilover

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episode 6 Now Uploaded!! 😻😈

Post by rigilover »

Very hot photos.
The poor Louboutins they have decreasing counting days.
I love to see when some animal steals a shoe (Bear - shoe with peanut butter, or fox - shoe stuck to meat). :twisted: :wink:
The shoe is under the control of the animal and the owner can do nothing but, only watch it go away with its shoe. :cry:
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Black kid Leather So Kates Abuse Saga… Episodes 7&8 Now Uploaded!! 😻😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

How do you like to see my knee-high leather boots and my Faith black leather pointy heels exerting more damage to my beautiful trashed So Kates?? 😈😘😵

Image[/img]