Friend's Sexy Shoes and Feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fwlolbroek

Re: Friend's Sexy Shoes and Feet

Post by fwlolbroek »

Wonderwall wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:03 am Another home session with my coworker. She let me took pics of with many shoes. I licked her feet until morning countless cummed her feet

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Love your coworker! Does she tease and play with you at work?
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

Wonderwall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:32 am here is my sister in law. I admire her feet. i hope you will like it as well. please make comments about them :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
She wears a stylish pair of wedges with toe imprints. I want to cum on her wedge heels. Do you have any additional photos of the wedges with toe imprints?
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Wonderwall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:32 am here is my sister in law. I admire her feet. i hope you will like it as well. please make comments about them :)

Come on. I would have her shoes at home or be her BF, if fuck her feet and shoes all day long forever.
charissa

Post by charissa »

Your coworker with the nylons are so sexy. I would like to know how you get all of them to pose for you? And you should post some of your work too haha
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Lovely collection, gorgeous feet and heels! I really like your moms friend high heel platforms. Enjoyed it for sure
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

charissa wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:40 pm Your coworker with the nylons are so sexy. I would like to know how you get all of them to pose for you? And you should post some of your work too haha
Some sets taken by me after sex or hanging out. Some sets i pay for the pics. I said them i work for shoe modelling agency and i can pay if they are willing to show their “shoes”. Of course they know NOTHING about my foot fetish and thinking they showing only “shoes” 😂
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wonderwall wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:40 am
charissa wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:40 pm Your coworker with the nylons are so sexy. I would like to know how you get all of them to pose for you? And you should post some of your work too haha
Some sets taken by me after sex or hanging out. Some sets i pay for the pics. I said them i work for shoe modelling agency and i can pay if they are willing to show their “shoes”. Of course they know NOTHING about my foot fetish and thinking they showing only “shoes” 😂
That's a nice idea you have here ! They never find it weird or something ?
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:06 pm
Wonderwall wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:40 am
That's a nice idea you have here ! They never find it weird or something ?
I make a good story about it but sometimes they said just not intersted in. Never get awkard reaction. I am on vacation now. I will be continue posting after returning
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

fwlolbroek wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:29 pm
Wonderwall wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:03 am Another home session with my coworker. She let me took pics of with many shoes. I licked her feet until morning countless cummed her feet

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Love your coworker! Does she tease and play with you at work?
She caught me several times when i was looking her feet and just smiled and continued dangling 😂
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

raisha90 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:18 pm

She wears a stylish pair of wedges with toe imprints. I want to cum on her wedge heels. Do you have any additional photos of the wedges with toe imprints?
her some toe prints for you guys enjoy :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image