My dream girl loves cum dumpsters! UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

THC1138

My dream girl loves cum dumpsters! UPDATE

Post by THC1138 »

I've been a long time member of this forum (if you remember my days as Haihiru Guy and the gorgeous 'Kimiko'!) although not active for a good while. I'm a serial shoe cummer and have cummed countless unsuspecting women's heels over the years. It's such a shame we lost all the pics and content. However out of the ashes...

A few years ago I struck up a great online relationship with my favourite foot/leg fetish model. After custom pics, sex chat etc I brought up the idea of sending her some heels to wear which I'd cum in. To my surprise she agreed and so I set to work!

I blasted 13 loads loads in them. I was worried she might end up being grossed out and refuse to wear them.I kept her updated though and she seemed happy for me to keep going. Anyway, I sent them to her and wow did she blow me away! She went out shopping in them all day, sending me pics and vids throughout. She said how the cum started to smell and the shoes were so sticky but she loved it!

Finally, she got home and took them off. She sent me a video of her toes all covered in sticky, rotten cum and she sniffed them saying how good they smelt. It was highly erotic and it was such a pleasure to see a woman enjoying my cum in her shoes!

Below are some pics from our first session. We're now working on the 4th pair of shoes and the loads are getting heavier and heavier!

We're also ooking to connect with other shoe summers and get the community involved. We want to launch some paid content, but want to try and involve followers or subscribers. We're looking for some advice on best online platforms (Onlyfans, ManyVids, Clips4Sale, etc) and also ideas for content. It would be great to do something like the classic Mira 'Bukkake Shoe' series she did years ago!

Sorry for the long winded post but appreciate any input and ideas! Enjoy the pics below :twisted:

Last edited by THC1138 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
SirRye

Re: My dream girl loves shoe bukkake!

Post by SirRye »

THC1138 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:50 am I've been a long time member of this forum (if you remember my days as Haihiru Guy and the gorgeous 'Kimiko'!) although not active for a good while. I'm a serial shoe cummer and have cummed countless unsuspecting women's heels over the years. It's such a shame we lost all the pics and content. However out of the ashes...

A few years ago I struck up a great online relationship with my favourite foot/leg fetish model. After custom pics, sex chat etc I brought up the idea of sending her some heels to wear which I'd cum in. To my surprise she agreed and so I set to work!

I blasted 13 loads loads in them. I was worried she might end up being grossed out and refuse to wear them.I kept her updated though and she seemed happy for me to keep going. Anyway, I sent them to her and wow did she blow me away! She went out shopping in them all day, sending me pics and vids throughout. She said how the cum started to smell and the shoes were so sticky but she loved it!

Finally, she got home and took them off. She sent me a video of her toes all covered in sticky, rotten cum and she sniffed them saying how good they smelt. It was highly erotic and it was such a pleasure to see a woman enjoying my cum in her shoes!

Below are some pics from our first session. We're now working on the 4th pair of shoes and the loads are getting heavier and heavier!

We're also ooking to connect with other shoe summers and get the community involved. We want to launch some paid content, but want to try and involve followers or subscribers. We're looking for some advice on best online platforms (Onlyfans, ManyVids, Clips4Sale, etc) and also ideas for content. It would be great to do something like the classic Mira 'Bukkake Shoe' series she did years ago!

Sorry for the long winded post but appreciate any input and ideas! Enjoy the pics below :twisted:

video links?
Constant

Post by Constant »

if you open a C4S shop, I will defo support it by buying clips!!
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

Constant wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:25 am if you open a C4S shop, I will defo support it by buying clips!!
Thanks! Okay, so that's a vote for C4S. What about Onlyfans with a low subscription fee?
Constant

Post by Constant »

to be honest, OnlyFan's is not really a good model. I prefer to know what kind of clips i'm getting through short preview and description instead of paying a sub to content which I am not guaranteed to like and having to unlock it behind a pay wall.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Awesome thread kudos
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Fucking legend! thx for sharing. may you be forever remembered inside the hall of fame of shoebukkake!!!
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

WOW! More pictures please
simransingh

Post by simransingh »

wow upload more please..
jack46