Girlfriend’s Louboutin’s

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ayooooo

Girlfriend’s Louboutin’s

Post by Ayooooo »

So my gf was thinking about buying a another pair of Christian Louboutin Nude heels since she says the ones she has are worn out. I (I believe they’re called Simple 100mm) She thinks she can’t get much for them but I advised I could probably get a good amount since I have a good eBay account. She doesn’t know about my shoe fetish but in reality I just wanted to give you the community first dibs since they’re pretty worn out and have a bit of a smell since she’s wears them most days of the week as a paralegal in big lawfirm. She’s a 25 year old Latina who pretty much only wears heels so I’m pretty lucky. (No I will not post her wearing anything I’m super paranoid and don’t wanna freak her out and risk getting caught) These shoes have never been messed with at all only worn for work I’ve never done anything to them or any of her heels but may start soon and post in the future since this site has been destroyed recently and I feel like I should do my part in rebuilding the community. If you’re interested feel free to PM me or give me a point of contact. I can post them on eBay, Poshmark, or Mercari for purchase. Purchase price is $200.

Nils14

Re: Girlfriend’s Louboutin’s

Post by Nils14 »

Ayooooo wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:09 pm So my gf was thinking about buying a another pair of Christian Louboutin Nude heels since she says the ones she has are worn out. I (I believe they’re called Simple 100mm) She thinks she can’t get much for them but I advised I could probably get a good amount since I have a good eBay account. She doesn’t know about my shoe fetish but in reality I just wanted to give you the community first dibs since they’re pretty worn out and have a bit of a smell since she’s wears them most days of the week as a paralegal in big lawfirm. She’s a 25 year old Latina who pretty much only wears heels so I’m pretty lucky. (No I will not post her wearing anything I’m super paranoid and don’t wanna freak her out and risk getting caught) These shoes have never been messed with at all only worn for work I’ve never done anything to them or any of her heels but may start soon and post in the future since this site has been destroyed recently and I feel like I should do my part in rebuilding the community. If you’re interested feel free to PM me or give me a point of contact. I can post them on eBay, Poshmark, or Mercari for purchase. Purchase price is $200.

fill her heels with champagner, drink out of them and enjoy it*_*
hogl

Post by hogl »

Thanks for the photo, these shoes look great. It can be seen that they are often and authentically worn.
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

You have a shoe fetish but have never touched her heels? Sounds like bs. You just made her up and want to resell for profit.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Those look really nicely worn !
directionf

Post by directionf »

love it excellent work
epichotmess

Post by epichotmess »

Does she wear them BAREFOOT or with NYLONS??
Ayooooo

Post by Ayooooo »

epichotmess wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:22 pm Does she wear them BAREFOOT or with NYLONS??
Barefoot
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

Wildly lucky man!
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

What size are they ?