Mature neighbor’s stripper heels cummed (8/2 update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoethrift24

Mature neighbor’s stripper heels cummed (8/2 update)

Post by shoethrift24 »

I got really lucky this week! This ~50 year old nurse who lives down the street from me posted her very used pole dancing shoes on FB marketplace. I immediately messaged her about them, but she said they were taken already - but then messaged a few minutes later to say the original buyer went MIA and they were mine if I could come by to pick them up in two hours. So of course I did!

I FB stalked her in the meantime (obviously) and found a picture of her feet, as well as some full body pics. Overall, she dresses like a modest woman in her 50s, but I can’t help but wonder what she looks like during her pole dancing classes. She looks like she has a decent figure, and when I met her to pick up her shoes, she had very large prominent breasts even with a t-shirt on. I managed to snap a picture of her feet when getting the shoes, but it would have been too obvious if I tried for a full body pic. But damn was I turned on. Immediately went home and came all over her shoes with sniffing and liking her foot prints.

Last edited by shoethrift24 on Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Re: Mature neighbor’s stripper heels cummed

Post by brewfan8 »

Those are very hot
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Too big for the old lady?
MelindaJennings

Post by MelindaJennings »

what size feet does she have?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great score!!! They look amazing, very nicely printed up and worn.
I'm sure you have many morel loads planned for them .
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Interesting. Any ideas what she had done with the heels?
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

sh03s wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:41 pm Too big for the old lady?
Too small unfortunately!! Apparently Pleasers are notoriously small - these were my wife’s size but she tried them in and there was absolutely no way her feet would fit. Did some research and apparently you have to size up a full size for Pleasers. Kind of bummed but they’re still great for solo fun.
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:22 am Interesting. Any ideas what she had done with the heels?
She does pole dance fitness, so primarily used for that. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she also wore them for bedroom fun!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

shoethrift24 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:19 pm
ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:22 am Interesting. Any ideas what she had done with the heels?
She does pole dance fitness, so primarily used for that. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she also wore them for bedroom fun!
Very nice
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Amazing! You need to load them up more. Love the toeprints. Love the story. Maybe you'll be brave enough to chat more? I've done that a few times and scored dates with 4 women so far