Wife and cum in thrift store finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoethrift24

Wife and cum in thrift store finds

Post by shoethrift24 »

I’ve been buying heels from thrift stores, fantasizing about their previous owners and where they wore them, what they did in them etc. I try to only buy in my wife’s size, so that she can model them for me and I can enjoy how she looks in them while also thinking about their previous owners.

To start, here’s some strappy Aldo heels. Do you think the previous owner wore these while getting fucked? Her legs in the air and sexy feet in these while being pounded full of cum?

phoselover

Re: Wife and cum in thrift store finds

Post by phoselover »

Great work!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

This is awesome. Your wife sounds amazing!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

So amazing
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

they are made to be fucked
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I have the same fantasies. Love it when she used to borrow her friends shoes for a wedding or something I would always make a point of smelling and looking them first and then putting my cock in them in fucking her feet in them if she let me.

She doesn’t really borrow other people shoes anymore so I’ve moved onto meeting up with other guys and having them put their cock in my wife’s shoes and jack off to her with them and blow their load of them. I love knowing her feet are standing in her shoes all day where another guy‘s hard cock was and his comm is. Some of my wife’s shoes have seven or eight loads shop in them
hotmules

Post by hotmules »

Wow we need more she has hot feet🔥🔥
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

hotmules wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:46 am Wow we need more she has hot feet🔥🔥
Most definitely
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

shoethrift24 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:31 am I’ve been buying heels from thrift stores, fantasizing about their previous owners and where they wore them, what they did in them etc. I try to only buy in my wife’s size, so that she can model them for me and I can enjoy how she looks in them while also thinking about their previous owners.

To start, here’s some strappy Aldo heels. Do you think the previous owner wore these while getting fucked? Her legs in the air and sexy feet in these while being pounded full of cum?

Why fantasize the previous owner when we have in front of us your wife wearing them? I prefer thinking of loading her high heels and feet
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

shoe73mad wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:46 pm Why fantasize the previous owner when we have in front of us your wife wearing them? I prefer thinking of loading her high heels and feet
Lol fair. Although now maybe I’ll fantasize about you and other men cumming all over her feet and heels while I watch