My feet and sexy heels with fresh cum ❤️Nikol❤️

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikol.j2

My feet and sexy heels with fresh cum ❤️Nikol❤️

Post by nikol.j2 »

ImageHi, I'm Nikola and I'd like to share some photos of my feet. My boyfriend told me about this site as we share a footfetish. So I decided to share it with you too.

My boyfriend loves when I come home from the office in those pumps. He is always horny and wants to lick my toes and cum on them.

I would like to know if you like my feet and if you would also like to cum on them. If the response is positive, I will offer more photos of feet and shoes. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nikol.j2 on Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi I'm Nikola and I love foot fetish. I share feet with my boyfriend and I want to share this experience with you. :wink:
nikol.j2

Re: My feet and sexy heels with fresh cum

Post by nikol.j2 »

I have some wedges, sandals or flip flops, just say what you prefer. Thank you for ideas 😊
Hi I'm Nikola and I love foot fetish. I share feet with my boyfriend and I want to share this experience with you. :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Very sexy feet, cant wait to see more from you guys :) . Ever worn a shoe full of cum to the office I wonder??..........
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

nikol.j2 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:43 pm Hi, I'm Nikola and I'd like to share some photos of my feet. My boyfriend told me about this site as we share a footfetish. So I decided to share it with you too.

My boyfriend loves when I come home from the office in those pumps. He is always horny and wants to lick my toes and cum on them.

I would like to know if you like my feet and if you would also like to cum on them. If the response is positive, I will offer more photos of feet and shoes. :wink:
Very sexy feet and pumps... I'd love to cum on rhem
doper

Post by doper »

Sexy heels .. i would cum in those
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
nikol.j2

Post by nikol.j2 »

I can try it. It would be intresting to go with cummed shoes to the office. Maybe my pink pumps would be better for that. I just hope I don't slip and kill myself somewhere on stairs.. :D
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Welcome Nikol You're at the right place. I would really love to have a pair of your high heels, play with it and then send it back to you for wearing it at the office 😉😉
DM me please
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Yes we would all love to actually see you slipping them off and him sucking on your feet and smell your shoes and come and get them and you wearing them. Hopefully you’ll actually show those pictures and would love to see what other shoes you have in your closet
platform shoe lover

Post by platform shoe lover »

nikol.j2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:36 am I have some wedges, sandals or flip flops, just say what you prefer. Thank you for ideas 😊
Got any platform flip flops? If not, i would also love to see normal flip flops and Jeans. Maybe with cum
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Want to see the wedges pls !