Girls wearing trainers on nights out?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Girls wearing trainers on nights out?

Post by Wetshoe »

It's an economic indicator, similar to the Hemline Index (skirts get shorter as stock market goes up). Makes sense that heels also get higher as stock market goes up. Sadly, this downturn may last a while so we may be seeing a lot of sloppy women for a while.

Another interesting thing that will happen. The girls who grow up during the bad times often stay sloppy even when things get better. Recall the 90's. Bad economic times, sneakers, bell bottoms, etc. When things got better in the 2000's, the girls who spent their 20's in the 90's often stayed in their 90's wear. Luckily the next decade brought better economic conditions and new girls in high heels. Everything happens in cycles :)
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Fuck, I love trainers. It's no problem :-D.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

It has to do with those crappy bloggers who encourage (or better, force) ladies to go for what they want. And they obey without questioning.
However, there are always women who have personality and won't join the trainers stuff.
Nicerdicer

Post by Nicerdicer »

Oh no women are wearing what they want. They are even 'forced' to wear what they want! Also just because you don't like it does not mean women in Trainers don't have personality.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

It's depends how old you are I think, for me, when I was younger, hot young women dressed so provocatively in short tight dresses and smooth waxed legs in hot pumps. On a daily basis, not just for evenings out.

These days they wish to be more 'relaxed' and there's nothing wrong with that, it just means we don't see hot legs in heels as often.

Also, (and I have to laugh at this) women used to take time to get ready while us men waited. Now women are waiting for men to get ready, lol. There's more 'products' for men than women these days.

Trainers are overtaking heels and as such I think this generation prefers them, though myself I'll always prefer a sexy hot classic patent pump on a woman's feet but I also like women in trainers to a degree.

In short, not everyone will like what someone else likes and that's what makes us unique.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

I definitely would agree that it has a lot to do with COVID and the whole new world of working from home which isn’t all bad. There is no more office, so no need for office heels or boots. I do miss beautiful heels and rain boots under a coworkers desk.. it made working late or on the weekends in office very exciting.
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

Trainers are way better than flip flops or crocs
Paulco818

Post by Paulco818 »

100% noticed this in the UK ! I’m 30 now went to uni like 10 years ago and most girls that age were still all wearing heels on nights out -
Now not so good , if you want to see heels you kind of have to go to a classy night out or a older milf sort of place 😂
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Girls in little dresses and skirts wearing converse and vans is so fucking hot. Fuck heels all about the dirty worn sneakers!!
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Honestly i don´t like to wear sneakers, when i go out at night i wear heels or at least flats