Girls wearing trainers on nights out?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

russellgrand

Girls wearing trainers on nights out?

Post by russellgrand »

Gone are the days I’d go out in town and see mini dresses with knee high boots and killer heels. Now it seems certainly the younger girls prefer trainers. What’s changed? 😔
Roshe123

Re: Girls wearing trainers on nights out?

Post by Roshe123 »

they just want to look sexier :lol:
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

russellgrand wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:38 am Gone are the days I’d go out in town and see mini dresses with knee high boots and killer heels. Now it seems certainly the younger girls prefer trainers. What’s changed? 😔
It's generational thing, girls in jeans and trainers can look sexy but there's not much showing is there.

Tight mini dresses, waxed long legs showing plenty of thigh, ample cleavage plus the best for some of us guys, killer heels.
And no, not just for nights out but in general.

Times change and therefore so do people's preferences.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Btw my preference is long legs in high heel pumps or boots
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I can’t speak to why but I do agree, the trend has gone too casual. I’m blaming on covid, more wfh, etc. But with younger generation especially there isn’t as much interest in heels. As for sandals, there is way too many flat slides and flip flops vs wedges, etc. vs a few years ago. Even some of the main brands are marketing shoes that aren’t nearly as pleasing (to my tastes) as they did 5 to 10 years ago. But trends change and I’m hopeful that sexier shoes will find a renewed following!
2zether2

Post by 2zether2 »

To weigh in on this I have to say that in recent years idk say the past 10 maybe 15 or so. It seems women are used to and wearing out in public daily every day leggings with a running shoes of course lucky if you see a cute slip on or ballet flat. So also talking about and viewing the public appearance of women I've made the claim what happened to all the spring and summer dresses and sun dresses even skirts. They all dress the same and year round it's outrageous! Now don't get me wrong fellas I love to see a nice sweet ass you want to bite and tight sexy coved legs to the feet in shoe but really? As for going out they seem to just stick with what they know. Nothing wrong with it but there was a time where women would take a decent hour or two getting ready for a night out and clearly knowing how to tease the men with short skirts and heel and at the same time wanted to be feminine and beautiful and they were of course. Or at least take the time to doll themselves up and they would look spectacular and they knew how they looked turned men on so I agree I've missed these days also.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I’ve noticed that too but luckily for me I love both heels and trainers and I find it strangely attractive to see pretty girls in dresses and trainers. It kind of doesn’t mix but it’s all the trend. Problem is they are more comfortable so less likely to get taken off at parties - which was always a bonus to find an unattended pair of heels fresh off the feet of a sexy girl - but that said I recently enjoyed a lovely warm and moist pair of reasonably worn Air Force 1s off the feet of a very sexy girl who’d been wearing them for hours.
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Yeah it’s the current trend. That generation looks like they’ve came from an 80s charity shop. It’ll change back. It always comes back round
Noireboots

Post by Noireboots »

Where I’m from, most bars and nightclubs won’t let you in at all if you’re wearing trainers, guys or girls. So it tends to be entirely heels and boots.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Noireboots wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:54 pm Where I’m from, most bars and nightclubs won’t let you in at all if you’re wearing trainers, guys or girls. So it tends to be entirely heels and boots.
Where is that? I should move there :)