How do you fix that craving/itch?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeplayheels

How do you fix that craving/itch?

Post by Shoeplayheels »

PSA: this is more of an advice seeking post than actual content.

So in the past few years ive gotten more out of the shoe fucking game and or collecting. There are times tho that I still get the itch and see a pretty pair of shoes online or somewhere and try to find ways satisfy that craving without going back to old habits - buying shoes and using them for personal enjoyment.

Now I know some are gonna say lifes short just do it, which yes I agree however this is something thats been a personal issue for me that I want and have been pushing myself to really work and handle better.

My wife is aware of my fetish and we do incorporate it in the bedroom but I still get that urge from time to time to go back to my old ways of buying shoes for personal use only, which i want to get away from doing.

Anyone else been dealing with this or have any suggestions?
zanon

Re: How do you fix that craving/itch?

Post by zanon »

Yes I have, while in a relationship I try to project my cravings to the one I am with. Luckily girl was very much into foot stuff, not as much with heels (although she has a vast collection)
While we are separated now, I did give in to my cravings and bought something online. Now there is a chance we will get back together and I know that I can't have both, so the shoes I use for personal pleasure will have to go and I will full on use my cravings on her instead. And try to get her to wear heels to bed. Which is not at all uncommon I think. If that happens I count myself lucky enough