Drinking champagne from her high heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Drinking champagne from her high heels

Post by italianboots »

I have been thinking about this for a while, and several of you on the forum have been encouraging it :wink:

My girl generally has one particularly long day a week......and I try and make sure she is always in sexy heels or boots for that day :)

Generally it goes something like this:
7.00am shoes/boots go on and she heads off to the office, mid afternoon we meet up in a local carpark and head off for a drink, only ever one or two as we head back to the carpark where she changes into sneakers (.......normally) and we do a brisk 5km walk. When we get back to the carpark she changes out of her sneakers and back into her heels, from there its the markets and onto the grocery store then home to prepare dinner.
Once home she grabs a glass of wine and prepares dinner........sometimes keeping her heels on depending how sore her feet are by this time, its normally getting close to 7.00pm so she will have done a 12 hour stint :)

She currently has a new pair of sexy black patent Novo heels that I havent played with.....they're virgins!!........and her current favs are a pair of tan ankle boots (also virgins) that have been getting A LOT of wear......and are a touch fragrant. She recently did almost 30 hours in these boots over 2 days, check this link out;

viewtopic.php?p=1168122#p1168122

Just asked her if she could manage our 5km walk in these ankle boots, shrugged and said 'yeah I guess so' So....my plan is her patent heels on at 7.00am, changes into her ankle boots mid afternoon when we walk, heels back on for markets/grocery shopping/dinner..............and drinking champagne out of her heels at 7.00pm that night :) :D

Would love to see you all doing the same with your girls heels 8)
brewfan8

Re: Drinking champagne from her high heels

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:15 pm I have been thinking about this for a while, and several of you on the forum have been encouraging it :wink:

My girl generally has one particularly long day a week......and I try and make sure she is always in sexy heels or boots for that day :)

Generally it goes something like this:
7.00am shoes/boots go on and she heads off to the office, mid afternoon we meet up in a local carpark and head off for a drink, only ever one or two as we head back to the carpark where she changes into sneakers (.......normally) and we do a brisk 5km walk. When we get back to the carpark she changes out of her sneakers and back into her heels, from there its the markets and onto the grocery store then home to prepare dinner.
Once home she grabs a glass of wine and prepares dinner........sometimes keeping her heels on depending how sore her feet are by this time, its normally getting close to 7.00pm so she will have done a 12 hour stint :)

She currently has a new pair of sexy black patent Novo heels that I havent played with.....they're virgins!!........and her current favs are a pair of tan ankle boots (also virgins) that have been getting A LOT of wear......and are a touch fragrant. She recently did almost 30 hours in these boots over 2 days, check this link out;

viewtopic.php?p=1168122#p1168122

Just asked her if she could manage our 5km walk in these ankle boots, shrugged and said 'yeah I guess so' So....my plan is her patent heels on at 7.00am, changes into her ankle boots mid afternoon when we walk, heels back on for markets/grocery shopping/dinner..............and drinking champagne out of her heels at 7.00pm that night :) :D

Would love to see you all doing the same with your girls heels 8)
I'll join you
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

I love drinking from high heels, planning on doing so tonight!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Doing a shoey with my fiance's heels is a pretty regular thing with me and my girl. I also told her I planned to do one on our wedding day.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

What would be sexy to watch, is have JB sitting with her legs crossed as most girls do during lunch breaks or meetings:)….& have you pour champagne or red wine into her arch gap filling her shoe while she’s wearing them, the slowly slip it off & drink out of it :))….then maybe pour some more back in her heels & have her slip them back on again :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Joeclog post_id=1173605 time=1656042705 user_id=568]
I love drinking from high heels, planning on doing so tonight!
[/quote]

Please add a few pics, if you dont want to start a new thread feel free to post them up here..........oh and love to hear the detail....... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Shoedaddy post_id=1173616 time=1656048233 user_id=99481]
Doing a shoey with my fiance's heels is a pretty regular thing with me and my girl. I also told her I planned to do one on our wedding day.
[/quote]

Details please :D and feel free to add a few pics to this thread of your experiences.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I'm looking forward to sipping champagne out of JB's sexy heels.....4 inch office heels with a hint of ankle boot :shock: 8) :lol:

........but just imagine the opportunities available.....in hhcouple or Heel11 wife's closets!! .......oh my lord.......slipping one of their sexy heels off after a long day and filling it with bubbles......... :D

C'mon you guys!! 8)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:06 pm
Shoedaddy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:23 pm Doing a shoey with my fiance's heels is a pretty regular thing with me and my girl. I also told her I planned to do one on our wedding day.
Details please :D and feel free to add a few pics to this thread of your experiences.
wedding day shoey sounds great
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wedding day shoey sounds awesome! :)….I’d love to see more guts and girls drinking out of any girls sexy high Heels :)