My collection - Chic and sexy booties!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lily_HypnoBooties

My collection - Chic and sexy booties!

Post by Lily_HypnoBooties »

Hey,

I'm new here and wanted to share my collection.
CollectionFull.jpg
I'm very curious to see what people will think about the booties I wear... :oops:

Is there any of them that you really like?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lily_HypnoBooties on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lolwtf62

Re: My collection - Chic and sexy booties!

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Hi ! welcome !
You have a really nice collection !
they are really original in my opinion !
2, 6 and 7 are my favorites !
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

These are hot! I love pointed ankle boots.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love your boot collection, are they yours??....girl or guy? :?
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Great collection, thanks for posting them.

All look high end and would love to sniff one whilst going balls deep in the other.

My faves are 8 15 and 16.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

My favs' are all on the right side-part of the cabinet.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Lily_HypnoBooties

Post by Lily_HypnoBooties »

Thank you for all your feedback, I wasn't expecting that much! :D
Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:04 am Hi ! welcome !
Thank you, I'm glad you like some of them, and that you find the collection original!

I indeed try to collect "vintage" models, from the 90's / 00's era. Even if they sometimes look very mature, some of them are really sexy to me!

Also, here is a little extra of your favorites!
Snapshot2.jpg
If you want to, feel free to tell me what in their design made them attractive to you, I'm always curious! :)
Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:09 am These are hot! I love pointed ankle boots.
Thank you! As you noticed, I really enjoy ankle boots and low boots with pointed toe too. That usually makes them look incredibly chic! Especially when it is slightly raised, I find it soooo sexy!
italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:18 pm Love your boot collection, are they yours??....girl or guy? :?
Hey, thank you! Yes, this is the most part of the booties I own!

And I'm a girl, wich makes it pretty easier to find and wear them :wink:
Celebshoeman wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:25 pm Great collection, thanks for posting them.

All look high end and would love to sniff one whilst going balls deep in the other.

Thank you, you're welcome! I'm happy to share my collection! And I'm also happy if people are interested in it!

A lot are indeed pretty high end, even if I do not really look after brands. If they are well made enough, only the design matter to me :P

I'm not particularly into sniffing, but I'm pretty happy you liked them!

Here is an extra of those you enjoy the most!
Snapshot1.jpeg
And as I said to Lolwtf62, if you want to, feel free to tell me what in their design made them attractive to you!
sucker4heels wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:30 pm My favs' are all on the right side-part of the cabinet.
Thank you, that's a lot!

I'll probably take pictures of each one if I have the time. And maybe, I'll do a poll with all of them?

I don't know yet, this could be interesting... Anyway, I'll notice here if I do so!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Lily_HypnoBooties wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:58 pm Thank you for all your feedback, I wasn't expecting that much! :D
Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:04 am Hi ! welcome !
Thank you, I'm glad you like some of them, and that you find the collection original!

I indeed try to collect "vintage" models, from the 90's / 00's era. Even if they sometimes look very mature, some of them are really sexy to me!

Also, here is a little extra of your favorites!

Snapshot2.jpg

If you want to, feel free to tell me what in their design made them attractive to you, I'm always curious! :)
Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:09 am These are hot! I love pointed ankle boots.
Thank you! As you noticed, I really enjoy ankle boots and low boots with pointed toe too. That usually makes them look incredibly chic! Especially when it is slightly raised, I find it soooo sexy!
italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:18 pm Love your boot collection, are they yours??....girl or guy? :?
Hey, thank you! Yes, this is the most part of the booties I own!

And I'm a girl, wich makes it pretty easier to find and wear them :wink:
Celebshoeman wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:25 pm Great collection, thanks for posting them.

Thank you, you're welcome! I'm happy to share my collection! And I'm also happy if people are interested in it!

A lot are indeed pretty high end, even if I do not really look after brands. If they are well made enough, only the design matter to me :P

I'm not particularly into sniffing, but I'm pretty happy you liked them!

Here is an extra of those you enjoy the most!

Snapshot1.jpeg

And as I said to Lolwtf62, if you want to, feel free to tell me what in their design made them attractive to you!
sucker4heels wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:30 pm My favs' are all on the right side-part of the cabinet.
Thank you, that's a lot!

I'll probably take pictures of each one if I have the time. And maybe, I'll do a poll with all of them?

I don't know yet, this could be interesting... Anyway, I'll notice here if I do so!
Thanks a lot for the new picture where we can see them closer !
what i find attractive on those boots is because they look original, i'm not into pointy toes shoes in usual but its a "feeling" i have with the design of your boots !
I really like the design of the middle one they are my favorite actually i really love them ! And the right one i like the suede material !

thanks again for the share of your collection :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hope to see you in them soon, super cute boots all of them :wink:
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

WOWWWW ! You turn me on !!! Never see sosexy collection !!! I'm very hard just to see them. 8-15-16 are my favorite, but I love all. Is it possible to see your feet in all the ? and see the inside ? Thanks very much !!!