My shoe collection / boots for sale / sweaty loubs / news about my OF Pages 🥰

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

My shoe collection / boots for sale / sweaty loubs / news about my OF Pages 🥰

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey there!!πŸ˜‰

Just wanted to let all you sexy guys know that I’ve started up a new Free Subscription account on OnlyFans…which is getting regular preview posts uploaded to it over the coming days/weeks… here is the link to my free account:

https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_free_xxx

However!!
Should you guys want to receive access to one of the best value Foot & Heel Fetish accounts on OF… I’ve recently converted my original account over to a paid subscription account where for only $9.99 per month you receive access to over 165 posts, which have a combined value over $600 at previous PPV prices!! (rising daily as new posts get uploaded)

To access my VIP account, please use the following link!!:
https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_xxx_vip

Hope to DM with you in one of my accounts soon..to learn all about your fantasies, custom vid requests and horny behaviour with feet and/or shoes!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

Ps..hope you like my current collection guys…would love to know which pairs you’d love to blast first???? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Love from Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Last edited by Loubiloverxxx on Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lolwtf62

Re: My full shoe collection and news about my OF!! 💋

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I would enjoy to spend so much hour in your shoes closet ! :D
I really love the wegdes you have an awesome shoes collection !!
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:58 am I would enjoy to spend so much hour in your shoes closet ! :D
Ahh thanks very much darling!! So you like the thought of spending time with my shoes huh?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:04 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:58 am I would enjoy to spend so much hour in your shoes closet ! :D
Ahh thanks very much darling!! So you like the thought of spending time with my shoes huh?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Haha you can't imagine what i would do when i would spend time with your sexy and beautiful shoes :oops:
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:06 pm
Haha you can't imagine what i would do when i would spend time with your sexy and beautiful shoes :oops:
Trust me darling… I have a very good idea!!! Do you have a favourite pair? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:11 pm
Trust me darling… I have a very good idea!!! Do you have a favourite pair? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ’‹
i love all of your heels for sure ! Especially the wedges on the first pic for sure they are so damn sexy :oops:
And the boots and knee boots ! :D your the best !
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:14 pm
i love all of your heels for sure ! Especially the wedges on the first pic for sure they are so damn sexy :oops:
Mwah πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:25 pm
Mwah πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Any chance for me to see more of the wedges ? :D
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Great selection.

My personal favourites are your So Kate louboutins, both nude and black, would love to sniff them and the black ankle boots too.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:27 pm
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:25 pm
Mwah πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Any chance for me to see more of the wedges ? :D
Which ones do you like the best babe? White or black? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹