Best pumps you've ever had sex with?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Best pumps you've ever had sex with?

Post by Celebshoeman »

What are the best pumps you've had sex with?

I mean for the feeling once your inside humping away, some just feel better than others, be it a nice smooth leather insole, long tight toe.

Some I've had have felt so freakin good, here's a list of great feeling heels that make me cum fast.

Russell and Bromley vicini pumps: these feel unreal, I could hump them daily, can't emphasize how great they are.

Gucci Peyton loafer pumps: so so soft when humping, you glide along the smooth insole.

Most Nine West pumps.

What's yours favourites?

Be great to hear and try them out.
Cloud321

Re: Best pumps you've ever had sex with?

Post by Cloud321 »

Christian Louboutin Hot Chick 130 Degrades size 36 EU worn by a beautiful Korean girl I know. She let me play with her heels since she already knows about my fetish so I ended up buying them from her. Couldn't ask for a better friend and having sex with these heels feels absolutely amazing since they contour so well around my cock with every stroke, plus they smell amazing. It's like these heels were designed for heel fetishists like myself. Only thing I avoid doing is cumming on them (sorry :P) since they look so sexy and elegant and that turns me on. Maybe I'll change my mind one of these days. She does have plenty of other much more worn pairs of Louboutin pumps where her toe prints are on the insoles where I'd probably cum into. I'll post pics soon. I'm a sucker for red bottoms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Cloud321 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:38 pm Christian Louboutin Hot Chick 130 Degrades size 36 EU worn by a beautiful Korean girl I know. She let me play with her heels since she already knows about my fetish so I ended up buying them from her. Couldn't ask for a better friend and having sex with these heels feels absolutely amazing since they contour so well around my cock with every stroke, plus they smell amazing. It's like these heels were designed for heel fetishists like myself. Only thing I avoid doing is cumming on them (sorry :P) since they look so sexy and elegant and that turns me on. Maybe I'll change my mind one of these days. She does have plenty of other much more worn pairs of Louboutin pumps where her toe prints are on the insoles where I'd probably cum into. I'll post pics soon. I'm a sucker for red bottoms.
Very nice! I’d have to agree with you, Louboutin makes hot, sexy pairs and I’m pretty sure they know exactly what they’re doing and who they’re marketing their shoes for: people like us lol. Except in my case, it’s my pair of Pigalle Follies, just like yours, it contours around my cock perfectly and that elegant heel and the way the vamp is designed, it cradles the cock just so. Even better is that smooth leather lining inside the pump that seems to stroke the underside of my cock just right too. I love red bottoms, as you can tell ;P

I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Aldo for me, sexy and reasonable price when used
Make them my cum dumpster all the time.

Code: Select all

[attachment=0]IMG_20220520_072442.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

All great heels.

Would love to own some louboutins, (most of us do, I suspect).
So thanks for posting yours.

I agree Aldo makes fantastic heels too.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Celebshoeman wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:12 pm What are the best pumps you've had sex with?

I mean for the feeling once your inside humping away, some just feel better than others, be it a nice smooth leather insole, long tight toe.

Some I've had have felt so freakin good, here's a list of great feeling heels that make me cum fast.

Russell and Bromley vicini pumps: these feel unreal, I could hump them daily, can't emphasize how great they are.

Gucci Peyton loafer pumps: so so soft when humping, you glide along the smooth insole.

Most Nine West pumps.

What's yours favourites?

Be great to hear and try them out.
A pair of Franco Sarto wedges that look like this
gajin_hiya

Post by gajin_hiya »

My Favorite pumps are the Valentino couture bow peep toe pumps. I really love how sexy the shoe is designed especially with the large bow up front. The sexy pedicured toe peeping through the bow gives it a sense of importance, empowerment, sexiness', and femininity for ladies. Now it feels even sexier to have my cock pulled through the peep toe with the sexy large bow wrapped around it while giving me great pleasure. I have many pairs of the same shoe in different colors. I highly recommend these if you want your cock to feel special!
hogl

Post by hogl »

I fucked different heels but my cock feeling best in these black suede Benetton ankle strap heels. The soft leather toebox wrapped tightly around my dick until I cummed inside.
doper

Post by doper »

vincci2 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:06 am Aldo for me, sexy and reasonable price when used
Make them my cum dumpster all the time.

Code: Select all

IMG_20220520_072442.jpg
Sexy open toe ... love the tightness when fucking and the squeezing when cumming inside.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

ALL OF THESE FETISH 150 LOUBOUTIN HEELS ARE MY BEST FUCKS