Drinking from a strangers heel.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Drinking from a strangers heel.

Post by brewfan8 »

Celebshoeman wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:52 am Thanks for your replies.

Was a one off lucky situation that happened so fast, she was with one of the other guys at the table who didn't look too happy when I asked her for her other heel, so I was glad we were all a little drunk.

She must have been wearing them for hours as it smelled so ripe inside, such a turn on.

Drinking from heels seems to be a thing atm so let's hope I'm in the right place next time!
That'd be hot
xxxtntacion

Post by xxxtntacion »

This must be the best experience in your life
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

I did that in a nightclub in London, with friends the girls were celebrating Lauren’s new job. She wore a short cream dress and these worn nude new look round toe platforms, quite dirty inside that you can even see the foot crud. Shape of toe indent as her foot leaves her shoe as she puts them on the table in the vip area. Few vodkas in she started getting pretty tipsy. And as Lauren and her girls & me began toasting to her new future. We all hit the dance floor as our ol skool garage tune came on. I was dancing in close with Lauren as I do, then we went back to our table. I grab my bottle of beer and told her you gunna mind having wet shoe tonight she said no why! I said because I’m gunna drink from them. As I poured my beer into her shoe she began giggling, I then tilt my head and drank that modified liquid mix with her foot odour straight down my gullit. I started laughing as I slammed her shoe on the table. I will always have memories of that wonderful night, good music, good company, good atmosphere & a good stinky high heel shoe.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Dude. Why did you not get her number or leave yours or tell her youd love to do that again
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

strykerone wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:58 am I did that in a nightclub in London, with friends the girls were celebrating Lauren’s new job. She wore a short cream dress and these worn nude new look round toe platforms, quite dirty inside that you can even see the foot crud. Shape of toe indent as her foot leaves her shoe as she puts them on the table in the vip area. Few vodkas in she started getting pretty tipsy. And as Lauren and her girls & me began toasting to her new future. We all hit the dance floor as our ol skool garage tune came on. I was dancing in close with Lauren as I do, then we went back to our table. I grab my bottle of beer and told her you gunna mind having wet shoe tonight she said no why! I said because I’m gunna drink from them. As I poured my beer into her shoe she began giggling, I then tilt my head and drank that modified liquid mix with her foot odour straight down my gullit. I started laughing as I slammed her shoe on the table. I will always have memories of that wonderful night, good music, good company, good atmosphere & a good stinky high heel shoe.
😲 wow!
louislu

Post by louislu »

Celebshoeman wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:42 pm Had a great experience a few days ago. Was out drinking with a couple of friends and we end up in a very busy bar, we found a large standing room only table and found a gap between the people already there.

I was standing next to this tall sexy tanned dark haired girl. (Later found out she was called Tammy). This group of friends consisted of 3 girls and 5 men, all drunk to a degree.

After a little chit chat and introductions we ordered more drinks.

This is when something spectacular happened, one of the guys the opposite side of Tammy knocked his drink over which thankfully spilled away from us, and out of nowhere Tammy plucked off a high heeled pump, a nice black patent classic pump at that, the insole shone with her sweat, she then poured some of her drink into it and handed it tho the guy, here use this she laughed.

My heart was pounding at this point and I was rock hard, the guy drank from it and passed it to the next guy who did the same.
I glanced down at Tammy's feet to see her sexy barefoot resting on top of her other shoe, then I had an idea.

I said to Tammy, hey what about this side? Jokingly, she smirked picked up a paper towel dropped it to stand on and lifted her leg back and popped her second pump off, it seemed slow motion to me, I couldn't believe it was happening.

She passed her 5" pointy expensive looking pump to me, I knew what I had to do before pouring my drink into it and that was sniff it. How long have you had them on I said jokingly, she shrugged, so I stuck my nose inside and sniffed long and hard, feigning it smelled and wafted in front of my nose. (Though in reality it smelled so good, salty vinigary sweat and lotion, I could have moaned but I didn't).

I then poured a little beer into her sweaty shoe and drank in her feetyness, again feigning I didn't like it as a passed her shoe along.

After both heels had been passed around she put them back on and that was that, a chance encounter I won't forget for sure.
...your stunning story reminds me of the adventures of Lucky Luke in the book "The Grand Duke" (I did not find it in English but in French)

...The Grand Duke met the Lady and made the wish to drink Champagne in her boot
...she asked whether he wanted the left or right
...Lucky Luke said it doesn't matter

lucky-luke-le-grand-duc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

louislu wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:38 am
Celebshoeman wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:42 pm Had a great experience a few days ago. Was out drinking with a couple of friends and we end up in a very busy bar, we found a large standing room only table and found a gap between the people already there.

I was standing next to this tall sexy tanned dark haired girl. (Later found out she was called Tammy). This group of friends consisted of 3 girls and 5 men, all drunk to a degree.

After a little chit chat and introductions we ordered more drinks.

This is when something spectacular happened, one of the guys the opposite side of Tammy knocked his drink over which thankfully spilled away from us, and out of nowhere Tammy plucked off a high heeled pump, a nice black patent classic pump at that, the insole shone with her sweat, she then poured some of her drink into it and handed it tho the guy, here use this she laughed.

My heart was pounding at this point and I was rock hard, the guy drank from it and passed it to the next guy who did the same.
I glanced down at Tammy's feet to see her sexy barefoot resting on top of her other shoe, then I had an idea.

I said to Tammy, hey what about this side? Jokingly, she smirked picked up a paper towel dropped it to stand on and lifted her leg back and popped her second pump off, it seemed slow motion to me, I couldn't believe it was happening.

She passed her 5" pointy expensive looking pump to me, I knew what I had to do before pouring my drink into it and that was sniff it. How long have you had them on I said jokingly, she shrugged, so I stuck my nose inside and sniffed long and hard, feigning it smelled and wafted in front of my nose. (Though in reality it smelled so good, salty vinigary sweat and lotion, I could have moaned but I didn't).

I then poured a little beer into her sweaty shoe and drank in her feetyness, again feigning I didn't like it as a passed her shoe along.

After both heels had been passed around she put them back on and that was that, a chance encounter I won't forget for sure.
...your stunning story reminds me of the adventures of Lucky Luke in the book "The Grand Duke" (I did not find it in English but in French)

...The Grand Duke met the Lady and made the wish to drink Champagne in her boot
...she asked whether he wanted the left or right
...Lucky Luke said it doesn't matter

lucky-luke-le-grand-duc.jpg

nice comicscene