Lady at work

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

speciallotion

Lady at work

Post by speciallotion »

Hey, I need some advice! Iv got this friend at work and we talk alot and I mentioned my fetish to her and she was so open minded about it and cool..at times she teases me with a story on her feet which gets my balls boiling and I'm sure she knows that too lol but she was talking about some wedges she got and I had to hear everything about them..she had talked about her feet getting so sweaty and sticky in heels or flats..I said I'd love to smell them then later she was asking me what about smelling them does it for you? And I told her the sweat smell of her feet and she giggled and I changed the subject but she then send me pics of her feet in the wedges..I almost had a heart attack seeing the pic...I was like my precious the next day I told her I cummed all over her feet so many times bubbles just came out then a few weeks go by and a few comments on her feet at times she would tell me then today she sends me a pic of her feet she took last night at home ...id like to get a footjob from her but that's where I'm stumped..I want to keep her friendship and not run her off
wifey-heels

Re: Lady at work

Post by wifey-heels »

I think she's interested. I would sayyou're walking a slickery slope. But the secret is out. She's sending pix and you told her you shot cum on the pix. Maybe ask to borrow a pair of even buy her a pair or be patient but she's already giving you hints to play in my opinion. This may be a case of pick your poison
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:56 pm I think she's interested. I would sayyou're walking a slickery slope. But the secret is out. She's sending pix and you told her you shot cum on the pix. Maybe ask to borrow a pair of even buy her a pair or be patient but she's already giving you hints to play in my opinion. This may be a case of pick your poison
I agree, the ship has sailed with being just friends. Take the hint and enjoy the ride..
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Might be time for some IMAX and climax then :)
Love wifes heels

Post by Love wifes heels »

My wifes size 3 UK office courts that have been well used at work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Love wifes heels wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 am My wifes size 3 UK office courts that have been well used at work.
Very nice
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Love wifes heels wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 am My wifes size 3 UK office courts that have been well used at work.
I love how worn they are.
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

another sexy pair :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Love wifes heels

tommyhotpants wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:18 am
I love how worn they are.
Thanks. It's nice to know there are others who enjoy a well worn shoe. Sweat stains and toe prints make the experience a lot better.
Love wifes heels

brewfan8 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:06 am
Very nice
Thanks. Not the highest heel but her sweat stains, toe prints and shoe aroma make up for it.