My shoe obsession and new roomate

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: My shoe obsession and new roomate

Post by wifey-heels »

2zether2 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:43 pm I'm sensing major flirting between you both and I think she may know you're into her feet she had fresh red polish on those pretty feet and she wanted to have drinks with just you and her feet look amazing great pics.! She had a few drinks with you and flirted with you then went to bed with her door open and feet exposed boy what a tease I would have been tempted to touch her feet or give a foot massage or something but I think you're totally playing this cool not to ruin anything. So far keep it up you have a very good trust building thing going here even if it's like a friendship thing between you both this is very positive. My suggestion would be to just compliment her on her pretty feet and say something like I would totally give you a foot massage if your feet hurt sorry if that came off weird kinda thing idk? In that flip flop pic she is totally looking at her feet she maybe ok with you but keep feeling it out loving this thread keep us posted this thread is getting hot 🔥
Couldn't have said this better. Agree 100%
Wizzboy

Post by Wizzboy »

Damn what a nice girl keep up the thread 👌🏻
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Still please, you got all us
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Those are some gorgeous toes! Yes I would be all over her shoe collection.
lousoum9

Post by lousoum9 »

damnnnn
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

She have any sneakers?
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

More pls, this is amazing
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Would love to see those pretty red toes swimming in your dried cum after you blast her shoes.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

agreed! Can you unload in her heels and flats and hopefully get pics of her wearing them next.
Ryan Malone

Post by Ryan Malone »

I've learnt so much more about Isabella. She's really jealous of her older friend who is already married and makes over 100,000 a year. Isabella says she can only get really awful work that pays terrible money and when she feels bad about it she spends all her money on clothes to make herself feel better and is now in thousands of credit card debt for clothes so she has to work two jobs and rent a room to keep her costs down. This all explains a lot but I've noticed she's not changing her behaviour she still comes back with new clothes and her solution to fix her main problem seems to be sleeping with older successful men in the hope she finds Mr Right. She has confessed this is a problem she has to. She brought home a guy who was supposed to be some famous Youtube editor and he was going to get her a job as a editor for this Youtube star. He was much older than her and a complete liar but Isabella seemed to go through with it, and I could hear them both doing it from my bedroom. She's already brought home two guys to the apartment like that. Isabella says she has a IQ of 127 and says she is really smart but she seems to make some stupid decisions.

I managed to take some more pictures of her, and get some of my cum in her well used high heels.
ImageImageImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ryan Malone on Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.