My shoe obsession and new roomate

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: My shoe obsession and new roomate

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Sneaker pics
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

take pics of her closet of shoes
Blwcrow

Post by Blwcrow »

Yes try to get a pic of her shoe closet and get us pics of her heels and sneakers!!!
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

Can't wait to see her shoes
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Would love to see her in nikes
Ryan Malone

Post by Ryan Malone »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:25 pm
Ryan Malone wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:40 am
Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:54 pm Take a picture of all of her shoes. Can't wait to see a nice load on her shoes. Bet she also has a nice dildo too somewhere:)
I will. I'm kind of in awe of her. Like I said she has just moved in so not wanting to do anything too crazy yet. I don't know her routine about the apartment if you understand. She wears really short shorts and crop tops at nights sometimes. I've been jacking off to her a few times a day.
Oh I completely understand. Don't want to be caught or anything better to be safe know her routine and have some fun while she's out. Does she party at all on weekends if you know? Might have some time then. Also would love to see more photos of her if you can sneak any candids. I've always tried to record videos on my phone in high quality then screenshot from the video after. Way easier than trying to take pictures. If you can ever get pics from behind her showing off her nice ass would be amazing
She has stayed in to have drinks with me a few nights now. I managed to get some better pictures of her to show you you can see how amazing her feet are in flip flops in one picture. I know it is a bit creepy and wrong but she was tried and had a few drinks and passed out in her bedroom with the door open. I noticed her feet were popping out of the bed so I sneaked some pictures of her sleeping.

Yes she is going out with her fiends this Saturday after work. I should maybe get a better chance then. She really is so much fun. She's the coolest girl I have ever met. I went to twist her nipple as a joke after a we both had a few drinks. I was not really going to do it. She then chased me around the apartment trying to twist my nipple which was funny but sore when she caught me. She then pushed out her chest and said go on then do it. I didn't have balls to really do it to her and she laughed at me. She's very charming.
ImageImageImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ryan Malone on Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Beautiful, gorgeous and superb sexy girl and if she's also the coolest girl you've ever met than maybe you should try to be her boyfriend
2zether2

Post by 2zether2 »

I'm sensing major flirting between you both and I think she may know you're into her feet she had fresh red polish on those pretty feet and she wanted to have drinks with just you and her feet look amazing great pics.! She had a few drinks with you and flirted with you then went to bed with her door open and feet exposed boy what a tease I would have been tempted to touch her feet or give a foot massage or something but I think you're totally playing this cool not to ruin anything. So far keep it up you have a very good trust building thing going here even if it's like a friendship thing between you both this is very positive. My suggestion would be to just compliment her on her pretty feet and say something like I would totally give you a foot massage if your feet hurt sorry if that came off weird kinda thing idk? In that flip flop pic she is totally looking at her feet she maybe ok with you but keep feeling it out loving this thread keep us posted this thread is getting hot 🔥
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

She's hot
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

Please update us with more pictures of her, like it was already suggested, take a video while talking or something, using your phone, setting the display brightness to the minimum, then take clear frames out of that video as photos, that way it's much easier.