Bought Heels for Coworker

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedges230

Bought Heels for Coworker

Post by Wedges230 »

So I found this girl I worked with several years ago through my Instagram and messaged her. She agreed to send photos of her in her heels and a couple outfits. She is a bombshell!

I ended up learning her shoe size and had a few cum dumpsters in my collection that I offered her. She agreed to take them (not knowing there were trashed with cum).

I dropped them off at a meeting spot yesterday and she took them home with her! She messaged me telling me she tried on the pair I had cum in just before I sent them off to her! I also included a dress, garter belts I stole from my mother and lingerie I stole from my last roommate. I will post photos when she sends them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mushkol

Re: Bought Heels for Coworker

Post by Mushkol »

Well thats so hot! Keep us updated!

So she didnt noticed that these shoes were your cum dumpsters?
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Sounds great, a lot of potential here
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

She probably threw the shoes out or has them outside of her home waiting to give them back to you. What makes you think she would do such a thing? She will take your money and say she wore them...but that is fantasy land if you think she is actually going to wear them.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Sounds hot
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Fun
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

So I did clean the heels before I gave them to her, but not completely! Definitely plenty of cum in all of them! She has no idea! Hoping i can convince her to wear ome of them for a whole day. Here's what's happened so far...I'm in heaven.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

What a hot little high heel slut. She looks hot in those white ankle strap pumps. Fun pics.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

OMG, you've hit the jackpot with her!! Lovely legs, amazing outfits, sexy heels and seems that she likes it
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

she seems to like the whole idea ! that's great, try to make her take the same type of pictures with her own heels now, tell her that now you should compare those you bought , with the ones that she bought to decides who has the better ones, and whatever the outcome is , conclude that the ones you provided are better and so that you will become her shoes provider from now on haha, and if she wants to buy new shoes she has to ask your opinion first :D tell her while joking of course and see what happens, i think it's a good idea :D