Mother in Law's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

buyer123

Mother in Law's shoes

Post by buyer123 »

This is my first post here. I’ve enjoyed my mother in law’s shoes lots of times before, but never been able to took some photos. Most of the times I had to be very quick because sometimes she leaves her shoes in the bathroom, and it would be weird to spend so much time in the bathroom when I’m in her house.

Today she asks me if I could help her. She needed me to go to her house to pick up some documents that she forgot, and bring to her at her workplace. I went to her house, look in the bathroom to see if there were any shoes there, but she didn’t leave any one int there this time, so I went to her bedroom. She had left a few shoes under her bed, shoes that I’ve had seen her wore than this week. They were smelly, but a great smell, with some nice toe prints, not to used up, so I enjoyed then all, especially the black one!

Hope you all liked my first post, and I hope that I will be able to enjoy her shoes a lot more often!!
papakias20

Re: Mother in Law's shoes

Post by papakias20 »

amazing she will love to wear them now with a huge load in them !! hot milf
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Great work! Love those stains on the black ones!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Sexy shoes nice job hope u'll have the chance to do it again soon !
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Nice, gotta love a great smell
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I love this type of content. Did it myself for years until I just couldn't stand her daughter anymore. My mil knew and would leave her worn shoes out for me to blast. I miss her
Lach202

Post by Lach202 »

Real hot man. Hope you get more chances soon!
mixter.x

Post by mixter.x »

Black peep toe, nice one. Have you got any pictures of her wearing them?
buyer123

Post by buyer123 »

I had to go to m mother in law’s house again today, I though that someone will be there, but when I arrived, I realized I was alone, for my luck!!
So, here’s some other shoes I enjoyed!
Hope you guys like!
adamsmith

Post by adamsmith »

Very nice! A discreet photo of her wearing the black peep toe would be fantastic! Please keep posting photos :)