Bartender heels creamed (6/4 update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoethrift24

Bartender heels creamed (6/4 update)

Post by shoethrift24 »

I found these listed on FB marketplace for free - description said she had worn these for 8 years for work as a bartender, had to re-sole them because they had so much wear, and was going to throw them in the trash if no one claimed them. So obviously I sent her a message ASAP saying I was interested and could pick them up.

Picked them up one afternoon - she had just left them in a plastic bag on her front porch - and saw these trashed boat shoes next to them, so I grabbed those too lol. Both pairs have a nice smell and are just absolutely trashed. Couldn’t wait to get home with them, so I put the bag on the passenger seat next to me and sniffed them a few times while driving home. Unfortunately she didn’t have too many public pics on her FB, so these are all I have. The black shoes felt great to fuck, and the leather of the boat shoes feels nice.

Last edited by shoethrift24 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Workshoe

Re: Bartender heels creamed

Post by Workshoe »

WOW great score her black patent heel look incredible I would be releasing the insole from the toebox and licking very last big of her sexy foot crud from them shoe is so hot
Did her heel stink?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

OOOH MY
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Workshoe wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:49 pm WOW great score her black patent heel look incredible I would be releasing the insole from the toebox and licking very last big of her sexy foot crud from them shoe is so hot
Did her heel stink?
They had a smell for sure. She worked barefoot in these for 8 years so there’s also just a lot of crud in the shoes. Hit the jackpot with these haha
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

That's the mega jackpot!!! Amazing find
floplove

Post by floplove »

Holy shit great score!!
She's hot id suck and chew all her years of foot scent off her insoles and dump my creamy loads on them.
What an offering she gave you, it's almost as if she knew some foot and shoe perv would want them.
fishnetheels

Post by fishnetheels »

Would love to have fun with those heels want to share?? I do have heels from wife
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

Outsanding
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

Sexy
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Lucky guy