Should I clean used shoes from thrift stores?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

boldaslove

Should I clean used shoes from thrift stores?

Post by boldaslove »

I bought a pair of really sexy high heels from a thrift store, with incredible toe prints. Should I clean them at all before I have fun with them? I don't want to ruin the beautiful toe prints or the wonderful smell, but I also don't want to get a disease or something on my dick.

Does anyone else clean shoes first? How do you clean them?
Mr.m6

Re: Should I clean used shoes from thrift stores?

Post by Mr.m6 »

No, fk it, lick them then cum them. What I do is only cum in the right shoes so I can preserve smell in left
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
fei23k

Post by fei23k »

Oh man, i'm here debeating if I should walk into Good Will and see what they have. i see bags and bags of stuff dropping there every time i go around that shop lots.
Honestly, if i see the shoes have heavy toeprint, i will just buy it and not do anything. they already kinda sanitized before they put it up which i wish they didn't

Post by 001 »

I have to say I would always give them a damn good wash with soapy washing up liquid, scrub the soles and heels clean as well. Then again I personally do not like toe prints and smells, I prefer nice new looking shoes. But each to their own, I guess it depends on what you like? But I would clean them.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

If I buy them, then I usually leave them as is.
If I find them out on the street (or at a thrift store loading area after hours) , I wash them thoroughly.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Cleaning them certainly wouldn't hurt, unless you use something harsh or caustic. A few times, I've given the inside a light spritz of perfume to add a feminine scent. Toe prints, are just that; Prints. They're embedded, so shouldn't be affected with a light cleaning. I bought a pair of FMH's off eBay once, and found some definite cum stains upon delivery. I was rather amused by it, but relegated them to "wearing only", as I already had an identical pair for pleasure.
Secretcumshot

Post by Secretcumshot »

Has anyone ever donated their shoes back to thrift store after using them for months or years? Thought has crossed my mind.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Secretcumshot wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:57 am Has anyone ever donated their shoes back to thrift store after using them for months or years? Thought has crossed my mind.
Yes. Some pumps & a pair of peep-toes I'd bought strictly for pleasure. I got bored with them, so I dropped them off.

At one time, there was a donation box at my workplace. Nothing to sexy, but there were a couple of pair that sparked an interest. After hours, I just took them from the box, blasted them, then dropped them right back in, complete with my own contribution.

My greatest coup, was an "indirect" donation. A woman I know had an insanely sexy pair of hidden platform Elle ankle boots. It also didn't hurt that they previously belonged to her slutty daughter, who was the object of more than one fantasy. I blasted them secretly a couple of times. They were a half-size too large for her, so SHE ended up giving them to a thrift store, without ever knowing how they'd been used.
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

I have purchased a few pair after witnessing them being tried on by a hottie, I have also seen some defiantly ummmm "enjoyed" by another male admirer, no mistaking a used toe hole Mmmmmm
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm