Girlfriend’s Vans Slip-ons and flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SOLESADDICT

Girlfriend’s Vans Slip-ons and flats

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since my last post. Finally sharing some pics I took back in December of 2021, very shortly after my very first post.

After sharing some pics of some nylon foot fun my girlfriend and I had in that post I was eager to post more. I looove the encouragement and community here. It makes me so hard to read and see pictures other foot/shoe lovers adventures!

I was horned up this night but my gal was tired after a long day of classes. She simply pointed at the row of shoes by the front door and gave me a smile. I kissed her goodnight and took her flats and her slip on Vans into our bedroom.
“I bet the shoe forum would appreciate a look at these specimens” I thought to myself.
288CB178-37DD-4074-96F0-4CA08D345EB3.jpeg
They were worn the day previously and made her bare feet sweat. Despite this sadly there was only a feint aroma from the footbed. In my experience canvas shoes don’t hold a good scent well. Despite this I still wanted to use them. I was drawn in by the amazing sole impressions inside that canvas shoes are perfect at capturing.
A68CBF27-306F-466B-8C41-2BF62FB9D2AD.jpeg
3DDEF77B-F5BF-4038-98D0-FA889FB53C6E.jpeg
My cock is throbbing.
I’m carelessly and happily perving over the footprints in her Vans. I put on a few drops of lube in one of them, the footbeds are too coarse for sliding in and out of fast.
I love feel the texture her foot have left inside under my cock.
D1AAF9D1-8D05-41BD-A45C-A2593CE86A9E.jpeg
I put her shoe on the bed and fuck it like her pussy. I was ready to cum. I was under a powerful foot and shoe lust spell! Then I remembered.
Those flats!
I unmounted her Vans and tried to get some quick documentation of the flats. We’ve all seen these pair of flats before. They’re sold at Walmart, only around $20, and my girlfriend said they were comfy. Win, win. They don’t hold a smell well either but they left a decent print. She wears these to do her art projects when her other Vans shoes are starting to hurt. They felt great to wrap around my cock and we’re fuckable with just my precum to lube the footbed.
385FDD2A-5BB8-4845-BB1A-8420B13C561E.jpeg
4A74C5E1-F0E6-49E6-B3F2-B8BB7F5F4788.jpeg
74A5AD5B-482D-4399-BB21-96777F9CFE5A.jpeg
I was torn, the inside of the flats were nice and soft. The Vans had been worn more recently and I loved the DEEP impression in them. I let myself surrender in them. I fucked them hard and was pounding into her soles. The best part about fucking these was getting to feel her sole print from arch to the toes. The toe spots were wonderful for stimulating my cocks head. I kept feeling them at the end of each stroke. Harder and harder every time I made the edge of the mattress bounce up and down. Before I knew it I was moaning and coating the inside of her Vans with my cum. I felt my cock shoot over and over uncontrollably. A massive load!
7CFF374C-A7D4-44B6-9B3B-EB78DD9920C2.jpeg
Looking back at it now I wish I didn’t for the sake of making my cum more visible. I pulled out to take a picture of what was initially a pool of cum. The canvas seemed to soak it up quickly, or maybe my cum wasn’t that thick that night. it was great orgasm with a lot of cum. Regardless I didn’t want to leave them undocumented. It was a great session and I didn’t think it would of been fair to leave the final product out.

More posting to do soon! Will be active on forums and responding to this thread regularly.

Happy Hunting!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ofcbran

Re: Girlfriend’s Vans Slip-ons and flats

Post by ofcbran »

Those vans were so fucking hot i bet they smelled and felt amazing 🤤
floplove

Post by floplove »

Fuck love the insoles of those Vans!!
It's such a crime to think how many girls toss them when they get like that. Forever lost from us foot and shoe fetish pervs.
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

floplove wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:16 am Fuck love the insoles of those Vans!!
It's such a crime to think how many girls toss them when they get like that. Forever lost from us foot and shoe fetish pervs.
Glad you enjoy them too!!
It really is floplove!!! I know so many girls who have many pairs of them only to make sure they all stay lightly worn 😭
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesomeness!! Both are tasty as fuck!!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

So sexy!!!
Lach202

Post by Lach202 »

Really hot bro. cant wait to see more
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

Nicely done! See if they've left a stain after they've dried!
admin

Post by admin »

Amazing vans!!!