THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 26/5)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 20/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

Shoe Fetishist wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:09 pm They are stunning, the inner soles are now fantastic!
They get even better. You will see :wink:
shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 20/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

Lazlo wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:13 pm Love seeing you treat her sexy Zaras like cheap cum dumpsters. Do you think you can get pics of them being modeled with your filth staining them?
Of course. I meet her next week and she will model them for me. Then she will take them for wearing them in office. Hope she will also keep sending me photos when she wears them.
shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 22/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

They definetely need more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 26/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

More fuck, deep inside her shoes, more cum left inside. After few days with the dried cum inside her shoes are visible also her toe imprints.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.