THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 26/5)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe73mad

THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 26/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

It's about two months that my friend who gives me her shoes, but she is not aware of what i'm doing to them (at least she never told me something), she gave me these sexy snakeskin high heels with the agreement that i should return them once the weather is more hot and she can wears them. This moment is arrived. I'm awaiting her to tell me when we can meet. With her other shoes, i used to clean them enough so she couldnt notice what i was doing to them. But, this time i decided to leave the cum inside and see the development. And i loaded them several times during these months. In this topic you can see how they became time after time until niw that they are ready fir her sexy feet. Of course when we meet she will pose for me wearing her sexy snakeskin heels.
So, let's start.....hope you enjoy and motivate me with your comments to post more photos.

Just the beginning. Only few signs shown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoe73mad on Thu May 26, 2022 2:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
wifey-heels

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT

Post by wifey-heels »

Another gem my friend
shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 19/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

The project continues as well as the continuous loading in her shoes. Fucking them and jerking with them hard, leaving the sperm inside for seeing their status the next time. Every time i'm thinking of the moment she will slip her feet inside, touching with her toes the sticky insole, i get harder and want to load her shoes more and more.
Comments are always welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Great, can't wait to see her feet in them!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Those are some damn nice heels, I love lace ups and snakeskin! Lucky to be able to fuck such hot heels from a hot friend. Can you cum over the top for her? Would be good to see dripping between those sexy straps. Hoping we can see them on her when the time is right!
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

phoselover wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 6:08 am Great, can't wait to see her feet in them!
Next week probably we meet :wink:
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 8:44 am Those are some damn nice heels, I love lace ups and snakeskin! Lucky to be able to fuck such hot heels from a hot friend. Can you cum over the top for her? Would be good to see dripping between those sexy straps. Hoping we can see them on her when the time is right!
You're right. Can't stop playing with them. I also wanna see her expression when she put them on
shoe73mad

Re: THE SNAKESKIN LACE HEELS PROJECT (update 20/5)

Post by shoe73mad »

Do you notice the changes in the insoles?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

They are stunning, the inner soles are now fantastic!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love seeing you treat her sexy Zaras like cheap cum dumpsters. Do you think you can get pics of them being modeled with your filth staining them?