Poshmark Finds (7/22 update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoethrift24

Poshmark Finds (7/22 update)

Post by shoethrift24 »

I’ve bought a few pairs of shoes off of Poshmark recently and figured I would start a thread to share them. Poshmark is pretty good site - there’s a decent number of well worn shoes for $5-$15 a pair, though it does take some browsing to find. The nice thing is that usually the sellers have pictures of themselves on their profile or modeling other clothes/shoes - I generally try only to buy pairs where I can see the seller wearing them or what the seller looks like, as it makes playing with the shoes more enjoyable.

First up is a pair of sandals with very defined toe/foot prints and a picture of the seller wearing them! She also had two face pics and modeled some other shoes. I hope you all enjoy as much as I did:

Last edited by shoethrift24 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
wifey-heels

Re: Poshmark Finds

Post by wifey-heels »

Most of the ladies on Poshmark are very understanding and accommodate to the requests as long as you stay polite. I’ve had decent luck myself
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

wifey-heels wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:02 am Most of the ladies on Poshmark are very understanding and accommodate to the requests as long as you stay polite. I’ve had decent luck myself
Nice! What kind of requests? Like just pics of them modeling the shoes or more? I haven’t tried making any requests yet (other than negotiating price) so definitely curious
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

Awesome! What size is she?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Oh yeea. Great thread she is great!
I hope you have more success and keep posting.
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Whats brand are the heels? Same girl? You buying them too?
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Bbrode wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 pm Awesome! What size is she?
She’s got some sexy size 6s :P
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Lwcumdry wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:26 am Whats brand are the heels? Same girl? You buying them too?
Yup, same girl! The brown ones are Marc Fisher and the black are Nine West. Both are in pretty new condition and I’m only really interested in ones with obvious signs of wear, so probably not buying them.
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

shoethrift24 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:57 pm
Lwcumdry wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:26 am Whats brand are the heels? Same girl? You buying them too?
Yup, same girl! The brown ones are Marc Fisher and the black are Nine West. Both are in pretty new condition and I’m only really interested in ones with obvious signs of wear, so probably not buying them.
How much she selling these for?
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Lwcumdry wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:34 pm
shoethrift24 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:57 pm
How much she selling these for?
$20 for the black ones and $35 for the brown. DM me if you want the link to buy them