Moms cum dump slippers and slides.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SlidesFan48

Moms cum dump slippers and slides.

Post by SlidesFan48 »

I been blowing loads in my moms slippers and slides for a good bit now. She has no idea that I cum them but has caught me a few times smelling them. She has never said anything about that though so i just continue doing them hahaha. The slippers smell so good as they have been worn all winter. The slides are def coming out soon since it’s getting warmer. Good thing I put 20 plus loads in them during the winter time. The slides has a foam bed. Feel incredible when stroking them and the cum soaks right into the footbed. You can see some stains from it but she just puts them right on no questions ask. Hope to get more soon as I said the weather is breaking. Enjoy people!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShawnAnders71

Re: Moms cum dump slippers and slides.

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Awesome! Those UA slides look sooooooo soft! Does she have any sneakers that you "borrow" as well?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Caught you sniffing? Lol…she knows what’s up then…any other shoes of hers you use?
Thanks for sharing…can’t wait to see more
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

ShawnAnders71 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:04 am Awesome! Those UA slides look sooooooo soft! Does she have any sneakers that you "borrow" as well?
Running shoes. Nike
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

cant wait too see more
webbyno1

Post by webbyno1 »

Do you have more pictures of her slippers?
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

If you cum in the slippers she definitely knows. How could she not? I would cum on the rubber soles. You don't want to ruin the scent. Soft slippers are for smelling in my opinion.
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

dearfoams wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:57 am If you cum in the slippers she definitely knows. How could she not? I would cum on the rubber soles. You don't want to ruin the scent. Soft slippers are for smelling in my opinion.
She has no idea I blast them. But I will try and get some more pictures. She was wearing them last night
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

webbyno1 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:22 am Do you have more pictures of her slippers?
I’ll upload some more when I get the chance to snag a few pictures
Shoeaddict99

Post by Shoeaddict99 »

Take more pics of the cum inside them