FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Player One

Re: well worn high heels and flip flops for sale

Post by Player One »

MelindaJennings wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:45 am here is my feet today in a favorite pair of heels 8)
Lovely heels and feet
MelindaJennings

Re: well worn high heels and flip flops for sale

Post by MelindaJennings »

thank you love
MelindaJennings

Re: ONLINE NOW!!! well worn high heels and flip flops for sale DM iIF INTERESTED

anyone interested?
MelindaJennings

Re: FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Thank you for the nice compliments boys ;)
Thor Cockhammer

Re: FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Thank you for adding the pic of your feet in the high heel mules the other day, your feet and toes look amazing! Sorry it took me so long to check back, and glad I did! I have some ideas about your offer and will message you soon, the thought of spending time with and cleaning your shoes for you after your sexy feet have been wearing them is difficult to resist 😁
MelindaJennings

if anyone is interested please pm me loves :mrgreen:
MelindaJennings

any of you horny boys interested let me know loves! :mrgreen: