FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MelindaJennings

Re: well worn high heels and flip flops for sale

Post by MelindaJennings »

hello again for all of you interested please pm me or let me know and yes I am located in the US in california
Bigfoo123

Post by Bigfoo123 »

Can you post all your well worn flip flops please. Love to see the the yummy toe prints and sweat. Show us with the lighting hitting from the side and the toe prints casting a shadow. Makes me want to cum and fill in the well worn parts of the toes.
MelindaJennings

Bigfoo123 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:21 am Can you post all your well worn flip flops please. Love to see the the yummy toe prints and sweat. Show us with the lighting hitting from the side and the toe prints casting a shadow. Makes me want to cum and fill in the well worn parts of the toes.
I can do this but not for free dear im sorry
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

So a suggestion, post some better pics of the shoes, and perhaps one of your feet so we know what you really have for sale. Might get a better response. As it is you have some potentially interesting heels for sale but can’t really tell from the pics, and not many are going to pay for pics just to get better detail on what you have.
MelindaJennings

I will send 1 picture of my feet and 1 picture of me wearing something give me one second
MelindaJennings

here is my feet today in a favorite pair of heels 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MelindaJennings

I got sent you a pm in return mflorest3 let me know if your interested loves!
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

You've definitely got some hot feet abs awesome taste in shoes. Bet they taste soo good
MelindaJennings

Merlin321 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:04 pm You've definitely got some hot feet abs awesome taste in shoes. Bet they taste soo good
Thank you very much love much appreciated would you likely be interested in something of mine? :D
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

Id love to rent a well worn pair of flats, bobs or moccasins if you have any?