Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Time FREEZE Fiction

Post by italianboots »

[quote=L0V3H33L5 post_id=1155890 time=1648315234 user_id=100875]
Ohhhhh boy! That was so fucking hot!!! I wanna have a go!!
[/quote]

:D thanks, please feel free to join in the fun :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:)
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Thank you very much for your talented work. What beautiful photos. :P
What a lot of cum in these beautiful black Carries. :wink:
I loved seeing the shoes in the garden.
Even if it's just pretending, I'd love to see JB refuse to wear these shoes anymore and throw them in the grass or trash. Just pretend and just for the photo, then you retrieve them again. :twisted: :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Crickets in girls heels hell yes lol :))…..maybe in some closed toed heels with open arches, maybe she falls asleep somewhere or a few girls are talking while having drinks in the garden wearing ankle boots & someone get to use the freeze time :) & while those girls are standing around laughing some lucky soul get to drop a few crickets down into the open tops of those ankle boots?! :)…..reminds me of high school days lol….it was so easy dropping dead flies into the open gaps of girls T bar school shoes lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Been dying to time freeze a girl in boots..........

Storyline - you've always had a thing for your cousin Candice, you are both the same age and she is just so cute and kinda naive, one of those girls that always looks and dresses sexy but isn't even aware of it. There's a family get together this weekend and Candice will likely be there........you've been stockpiling your swimmers in the hopes that she wears her favorite boots......... :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My GOD! Just that simple little action of unzipping those hot ankle boots & getting to pour something filling her arches!! Fuck me that’s hot!!….god I wish I could do this :)….
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1156840 time=1648757078 user_id=4269]
My GOD! Just that simple little action of unzipping those hot ankle boots & getting to pour something filling her arches!! Fuck me that’s hot!!….god I wish I could do this :)….
[/quote]

oh I bet you do :twisted: :D ......no girl in boots would be safe with you and a freeze wand!
MrGuyBro

Post by MrGuyBro »

How about a sneaker girl next?
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

MrGuyBro wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:56 pm How about a sneaker girl next?
That would be hot to see, like some chucks or af1s
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Storyline- Your long time business partner at the law firm - Julianne - is your rock.....you would never dream of using the freeze wand to have fun with her, in fact you've PROMISED yourself that it will never happen. This has been made easier because Julianne although very attractive..... her footwear choice has been on the bland side.....case in point, she has worn the same low slip ons for the last year at least....not exactly 'head turners'............well that was until recently......when she separated from her husband.......suddenly her office shoe game has gone from a 2 out of 10....to a 10 out of 10 :shock: 8)

Can you still keep that promise to yourself.........