Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Time FREEZE Fiction

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1153265 time=1647033801 user_id=4269]
Actually it was me 😏 it’s a bit hard to say no when JB’s your boss & the documents were already late, so JB saids I’m sorry, I’ll need those documents before you leave tonight, just drop them in to my place on your way home.
Luck has it when I turned up, JB was almost ready to head out herself when I spotted those MJ’s & of course I just had to freeze time to make up for time lost out with friends. 😏
[/quote]

:D :D :D ....... Nice one mate. We've been busy this weekend so haven't had a chance to take any new pics, will do soon though :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........your Buddies older sister Lynette works at a clothing retail outlet........on her feet busy all day long.......you've been freezing time over at his place when she gets home from work.......lets just say...on a regular basis!! :D :D
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
Great job :-)
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Here would be a time I'd want time frozen for a few hours. I'd love to drop about 4 loads here. One on each of her soles and one in each of her shoes...and then unfreeze and watch the result.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=footguy1971 post_id=1154187 time=1647426118 user_id=6058]
Here would be a time I'd want time frozen for a few hours. I'd love to drop about 4 loads here. One on each of her soles and one in each of her shoes...and then unfreeze and watch the result.Capture.JPG
[/quote]

.......like the idea......will work on that when the shoe wearer is in a good mood :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Oh heck... :o what was I thinking....lending the freeze wand to brewfan8 and rigi ?!?!?!.........

Any girl that ventures into the park for lunch today is in trouble......especially if she's wearing a nice well seasoned pair of Guess Carries ! 8) :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:54 am Oh heck... :o what was I thinking....lending the freeze wand to brewfan8 and rigi ?!?!?!.........

Any girl that ventures into the park for lunch today is in trouble......especially if she's wearing a nice well seasoned pair of Guess Carries ! 8) :lol:
Absolutely perfect
that03

Post by that03 »

I would have fucked that arch in the heel. So sexy.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

italianboots wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:54 am Oh heck... :o what was I thinking....lending the freeze wand to brewfan8 and rigi ?!?!?!.........

This is amazing
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Ohhhhh boy! That was so fucking hot!!! I wanna have a go!!