Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Been talking with some of the other forum members and it seems like 'freezing time' for a few moments to have some fun is a common fantasy.
Wondering if a thread like this might have any interest???......up to you all I guess.

Didn't take specific photos just grabbed some recent ones of my GF and added a free image in for the example attached, what do you think??........and lets see what you all come (cum :D ) up with. 8)

Storyline - your secretary, Miss Jones, has been driving you crazy in her old well worn - 40 hour a week - office pumps for months........its time to take action......now where's that freeze wand :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plzacc

Re: Time FREEZE Fiction

Post by plzacc »

gotta post more !
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Oh no!! what is that inside my shoe?(Could it be cum? Surely not!!)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

If it wasn't bad enough that these heels are a bit to small
Constant

Post by Constant »

yeah!! this is good!!
that03

Post by that03 »

I would have stuck my cock through the side while smelling the other one
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

OK a few positive responses so lets have another go......

Storyline - your parents care about your future and your education right?.......and you've been falling behind in maths for sometime so they've hired a local college senior to get you back up to speed..........Jennifer is fantastic and it's been working fine....but she's cute and has worn the exact same pair of flats every lesson-all year long....which wouldn't be so bad...if she kept them on her feet!!!.....but that leathery girly perfume wafting up from under the table is down right distracting!!!!

........time for the freeze wand 8)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Before you leave would you like a foot rub
that03

Post by that03 »

Thank Italianboots, i have to change my underwear... again!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I always wanted to be able to freeze time :) loading up some girls flats or heels under the table while they sit chatting with friends is exactly what I wished I could do on a regular basis lol.
Or unzip some got chicks ankle or knee high boots & fill them with banana & custard & slip them back on her & unfreeze time & watch it unfold would be soooooo entertaining to watch :)