Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Convandidas

Post by Convandidas »

Last edited by Convandidas on Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoecummertr

Re: New Neighbour

Post by shoecummertr »

Even from the photo it can be seen that they smell great :D . The girl may have started to let shoes in because she noticed a change in her shoes. By the way, do you have a picture of her with those shoes on?
Convandidas

Post by Convandidas »

shoecummertr

Post by shoecummertr »

Convandidas wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:38 am Image
Last night I got to blast these black boots. Today she doesn't have them out anymore. So she either wore them, felt something and took them inside or maybe she is wearing them right now.
I hope she doesn't felt something and took them inside
shoecummertr

Post by shoecummertr »

You shared those white sneakers before the photos on the forum were deleted. If you have a photo of her sneakers that you have not shared on the forum before, can you share? I think you took much more picture of them because you ejaculated so much in the summer.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Convandidas wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:38 am Image
Last night I got to blast these black boots. Today she doesn't have them out anymore. So she either wore them, felt something and took them inside or maybe she is wearing them right now.
I think she need more cum in her boots.
Convandidas

Post by Convandidas »

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You should always be balls deep inside ankle boots! That way when you explode it’s all deep into the toe area. It’s never seen picking them up & put on :)….
shoecummertr

Post by shoecummertr »

shoecummertr wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:15 am You shared those white sneakers before the photos on the forum were deleted. If you have a photo of her sneakers that you have not shared on the forum before, can you share? I think you took much more picture of them because you ejaculated so much in the summer.
will you answer bro?
Convandidas

Post by Convandidas »