Celebrities Feet & Faces That Ive Cum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Celebrities Feet & Faces That Ive Cum

Post by converselover110 »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:13 am Hmmm I had a huge crush on Avril lavigne’s sexy feet I enjoyed fucking her feet so much I cum 3 times to her feet I miss her feet I haven’t fuck her feet for ages I drained my fucking balls fucking her feet very hard I can fuck her ass and feet all day long until she gives up :P :P :P :P
Love avril, have a small collection of shoes like she worn to do shoe cum tributes with. Here is the result of the first one I did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

converselover110 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:42 pm
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:13 am Hmmm I had a huge crush on Avril lavigne’s sexy feet I enjoyed fucking her feet so much I cum 3 times to her feet I miss her feet I haven’t fuck her feet for ages I drained my fucking balls fucking her feet very hard I can fuck her ass and feet all day long until she gives up :P :P :P :P
Love avril, have a small collection of shoes like she worn to do shoe cum tributes with. Here is the result of the first one I did.
That’s so nice dude love those heels o would sniff that heels all day long she had really Cummable Feet
Actressfeetfucker

Hmmm I had a solid great quality cum tribute on Hailee Steinfield’s Sexy Feet I love her big soft feet love fucking her smelly feet I’m pretty sure they smell so good I’m obsessed sucking those black toe nails and insert all of my cum and let her lick it :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

Urghhhh I really love fucking Chrishell Stause Sexy Feet hmmm I like licking those feet and fuck it so hard Her Feet deserves plenty of cum she’s such a Feet bitch she always satisfies my dick :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Urghhhh Marjorie De Sousa Make Me Cum Super Hard I came to her feet twice she had delicious suckable and cummable feet I enjoyed fucking her feet I love those red toe nails I can rub my cock all over to her gorgeous red toe nails 24/7 she’s such a feet bitch I like doing more of her :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Quick cum to Sofia Carson’s Sexy Feet I Can’t get enough of her delicious feet love sucking those petite toe nails she drives me insane love sucking her toes while she’s wanking off my cock so badly And Licking It! :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Hmmm I cum to Laura Vandervoort’s Sexy Feet I haven’t fuck Her Feet For a long time that’s why I fuck Her Feet So hard twice shes been always my crush that’s why she make me cum so hard with her sexy feet I love sucking her feet so bad and fuck her ass all day long :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Hard cum to Caroline Receveur’s sexy delicious feet I’m obsessed fucking Her Feet I cum twice to her feet I love sucking those black toe nails i cum on it numerous times :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Another thick cum to Elena Papavasileiou’s Sexy Feet she really make me cum a lot I’m always hard every time I fuck her sexy feet I like licking and smelling those black toe nails I’m so inlove with her feet I would love to make her drunk and fuck Her feet brutally while she’s passed out
Actressfeetfucker

Urghhh I fuck Elena Papavasileiou’s Sexy Feet Again I Can’t get enough of her feet I’m really obsessed and addicted fucking Her Feet Hard I had a huge crush to her feet she always make me cum a lot :P :P :P :P